Chapter 27

Calum's P.O.V

Yay! Band practice today!

I jumped out of bed and took a shower.
I changed into my 'Calum Outfit' and went downstairs. "I see you woke up early today!" Mali said smiling. "I see you did too!" I said smiling back.

"Why are you up so early? On Sunday?" She asked.

"Band practice." I said reaching for my cereal.

"Oh... Okay, need help?"

"No I'm fine." I said as I got my cereal.

"So, yesterday I saw you with Luke's little sister, what's her name?" She asked.

"Her name is Ally." I said smiling. "Ally huh? She seems like the type of girl you would go after." She said smirking. I blushed.

"What do you mean?"

"To start off, she seems very sweet, very nice, and she is very pretty." She said. "How do you know that?" I asked confused. She shrugged and began eating.

I sat next to her and began eating my cereal. "How's it going with Ally?" She asked smirking. "How's it going with Jc?" I asked smirking back. She blushed and ate silently until mum came in.

"Good morning." She said cheery. "Good morning mum." We both said. She smiled and sat next to me.

"Band practice?" She asked and I nodded. "Ally gonna be there?" She asked smiling evilly. "Mum!" I said. "What about Kian and Mali? You never say anything about them!" I complained.

Mali glared at me and mum grinned. "How is it going with Kian,or was it Jc?" She asked blushing Mali.

"Or was it Ricky? No it was Sam." I said smirking."Shut up Calum!" She told me blushing furiously. "So who is it?" I asked to annoy her.

"It's Jc." she mumbled. Me and mum smirked.

She got up and stomped up to her room and slammed the door. "Bye mum!" I said. "Tell Ally I said hi." She smirked. I blushed and left.
~

"Hi Cal!" Ally said jumping to give me a hug.

"Okay back up!" Luke warned."No!" Ally said burying her face in my chest. I was shocked but put my arms around her. Luke rolled his eyes. I could feel Ally's warmth on me. "Ally please get off of Calum." Luke begged.

We pulled away right then Ashton and Mikey came in. They both smirked at us. "We should begin." Luke said glaring at me.

~After Filming~

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah!" We all said. "So I have mostly every type of movie; Action, Drama, Horror, eww Romance! Disney and that's it." He said shrugging.

"Horror!" Me and the guys said."No!" Ally complained."Why?" Ashton asked."I d-don't like horror." She said shyly. "Don't worry I'm here, you can hug me when you're scared. Come here." Ashton said opening his arms for her. Ally got under his arms.

Me and Luke glared at him. This fury grew inside of me. Mikey put on the movie and I sat beside Ally and Ash. The whole movie was Ally burying her face in his chest when she was scared and me staring at them the whole movie.

Mikey that was beside me, noticed and whispered "Hey, you okay Cal?"
"I'm fine." I sighed. "Don't worry, he's too old for her." He joked. I smiled and relaxed through the rest of the movie.

He is too old for her
What am I thinking?
I should just relax
But she's not mine...
But she will be soon
Remember me.............

The movie ended and everyone was knocked out. Snoring, except me.
I stared around for a bit. Luke was in between Mikey's arms. Mikey had his arms wrapped around him. Ally was drooling all over Ashton's shoulder.

How attractive

Ashton was leaning left almost falling off the couch.

I got a blankets from Mrs. Clifford's basket. I put one over Luke and Mikey. I put one over Ashton, that was now on the floor, I fixed him some pillows on the floor. I fixed Ally's head and rest her head on my shoulder. I put a blanket over us and wrapped my arms around her. My eyelids closed and I fell asleep.

Authors Note :

Hi!
I think I will update twice today....
Should I?