Chapter 14

Ally's P.O.V

"Did you like that little Hemmings?" Michael asked me. I cringed at the nickname, but nobody saw that.

"You weren't bad but you're not All Time Low." I told him in a sassy way. "I do sound like All Time Low!" Michael whined. "If you say so Michael!" I told him shrugging."Call me Mikey okay?" He told me and I nodded. "Guys get your asses in here! I have pizza and Fifa!" Mikey screamed at the guys.

"Well I'm going outside." I said quietly as I opened the front door and sat on the porch. I was so distracted looking at the sunset I didn't hear the door open and close. "Hey." Someone said. "Ahh!" I screamed and hit the person in the face.

"Woah! Calm down it's just me Ashton!" He said rubbing his cheek. "Oh I'm sorry Ashton. I just didn't see you and you scared the shit out of me!" I told him playfully hitting him on his arm. He laughed a bit. It was the best laugh and the best smile ever!

"Sorry!" He said as he smiled at me. "Hey why are you not with the guys playing Fifa?" I asked him.
"I don't like Fifa." He told me and I gasped.

How can't you not like Fifa?!

"Oh......." I said. There was an awkward silence between us. "So I see you like All Time Low." He said looking at my shirt breaking the silence. "No I don't like them." I said to him.

"Uhh okay?" He said giving me a confused look. "I LOVE THEM!" I was having a little fangirl moment in front of Ashton.

We both started laughing at my fangirling. I pushed a blonde lock off my face, it had fallen from my 'bun' while I was laughing. " You're funny Ally." He said to me and my face was flushing pink.

No guy has ever told me that!

"Thanks you're not that lame yourself Mr. I Don't Like Fifa." I said playfully teasing him. "Hey weirdos that don't like Fifa, want some pizza?" Mikey said standing in the doorway. "Sure, and who said I didn't like Fifa?" I asked him joining them inside as Ashton followed.

"Luke." Mikey said pointing at Luke. "Well ask that little bitch how many times I have beaten him in Fifa." I said in a sassy way. "Oooh Luke you just got told by your little sis!" Mikey said rubbing it in Luke's face.

Idiot.

Then I took a piece of pizza and started eating it. I could feel the guys staring at me. "What?" I asked with my mouth kind of full. "It's just that you don't eat like a girly girl....." Mikey told me.

I wiped my face with a napkin and laughed. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "You know like those girls that use forks because they don't want to get dirty." Mikey told me.

"Who said I was girly girl?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. "Yeah she might be a secret boy inside!" Luke whispered to them.

"Is it true?"Calum asked me.

"I guess I'm not that girly." I told them.

Authors Note : I wanna give out some shout outs to some people so here it goes!
5sos_are_hot_,

BinasaBibie
,hoody_hemmings,
NeptuneStar
,themadlover13
,Terrible_Clifford
,_Scars-,
BubblyLove19
For reading and updating great stories!

Heyi how are you?
Over and Out!