Chapter 18

Ally's P.O.V

We walked down to Mikey's house.I saw Zoe and Alfie walking on the opposite of the road. "Omg is that you Ally?!" She asked in disbelief that it was me. "Umm, yeah who else would it be?" I asked in a sassy way. "Okay don't have to be mean about it!" She said in her British accent I was always jealous of.

"Is that Ally, your friend you always talked about?" Alfie asked, I noticed he was British as well. "Yes! Ally meet Alfie, Alfie meet Ally!" Zoe said excited.

"Nice to finally meet you Ally!" Alfie said shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you...." I mumbled. "So umm I see you got a boyfriend!" Zoe said trying to ease the awkwardness. "No, he's just Luke's friend." I said shrugging. "Oh..... Okay.... Well..... See you later!" She said as they walked off.

"That was Zoe right?" Connor asked. "Yeah...." I said kicking some pebbles on the sidewalk. "That was nice, seeing your long lost friend." Luke said breaking the silence. "Yeah....." I said shrugging. "So I'm just a friend huh?" Calum said raising an eyebrow playfully.

I giggled a bit. "Yes you're just a friend and it will stay that way." Luke said getting in between me and Calum. I rolled my eyes and Calum and Connor laughed.

We got to Mikey's house and Luke knocked. "Hey Lukey, Hey Asian, Hey shorty, Aww you and Calum are twins!and Hey you?" He asked confused. "He's just Ally's friend, Connor, here to see us rehearse." Luke explained."Oh okay, Hey Connor!" He said letting us in.

I sat in my favorite couch, and Connor sat beside me. "Is Ashton here yet?" I asked. "No, you know him alway late." Mikey said. "So Connor, do you have a girlfriend?" Mikey asked. "No umm, actually I'm....g-gay." He said looking at me and I nodded.

"Oh- that's cool, and don't worry you can trust us." Luke said. "Yeah consider us as friends now!" Calum said and Luke and Mikey nodded.

"Hey guys! Mikey you left the door open." Ashton said coming in. "Hi." Me and Calum waved. "Aww! Couple alert!" He said coughing. Luke glared at him. "Okay! Jesus!" Ash said putting his hands up in defense.

"Hey, who are you?" He asked looking at Connor. "I'm Connor Franta!" He said cheery. "Hi I'm Ashton!" He said smiling.

"I think we should get started." Luke said. They all nodded and I set up the camera. Connor sat beside me and Mikey introduced them.

"Hey we're 5 Seconds Of Summer,and today we're covering I Miss You by Blink-182." He said as they all nodded and began playing.

Hello there

The angel from my nightmare.

The shadow in the background of the morgue

The unsuspected victim

The darkness in the valley

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.

He quicly glanced at me and our eyes locked together. He quickly glanced away and I looked at my feet.

You can always find me,

We'll have Halloween on Christmas

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

Wish this never ends

They played through the song. At some points he glanced at me but quickly turned his full attention onto singing again.

At the end I shut the camera off and they started to play video games and yelling an all the stuff. Connor joined them and I just went outside like the first day I met them.

I got my phone out and my ear buds and music started to play. This was my escape.

My escape from the world

Authors Note:

Hey guys!

I really hope you guys enjoyed

Ily!

Vote, comment, and follow!

Thanks for 1.k+ reads and 100+ votes I really appreciate everything!

Future me:
AND NOW I HAVE 14k+ and 1k+ votes! GUYSSSSSS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! WHO WOULD'VE KNOWN THIS SHITTY BOOK WOULD'VE ALL THIS?! I WAS JUSt bored and this happened. It's like a dream come true to me. You guys don't even know.

Bye

-Julie