Christmas!!!!!!

Ally's P.O. V

"Okay, so the dress I picked for you is laid on your bed." mum said. "But mum! Why can't I just wear some skinny jeans and a t-shirt?" I whined.

"I want you to look pretty! And you're gonna wear it!" Mum said serious. I rolled my eyes and found a pink dress on my bed. It wasn't the most beautiful thing I've ever seen but it wasn't the worst.

I took a shower, dried my hair and did just a little but of make-up. I put on tr dress and looked at myself in the mirror. So girly! I curled my hair and looked at myself again. I actually looked pretty for once...

I put on some accessories and finished

I put on some accessories and finished. Everyone was coming over. Mikey, Karen , Ash, Lauren, Harry, Anne Marie, Calum, Mali, Joy, Dave, and Jc, Connor, Kai, Bri, and Adalyn.

"Ally hurry up! The guest are almost here!" Mum shouted. "Coming!" I yelled back. I looked at myself once more and headed downstairs. "Ally you look-" Mum said fanning away some tears. "Woah Thanks." I said sarcastically. She came over and pulled me into a tight hug. She pulled out. "Now come help me in the kitchen." she said rushing everywhere.

"Where's Luke?" She asked frustrated. "In his room." I shrugged. "Go tell him to get ready!" Mum half shouted. "Okay, okay." I said going upstairs and knocking on the door. "Whaaaat?" He groaned. "Mum said get ready, guest are coming in half an hour!" I said and he rushed out and took a shower. I laughed and went back in my room.

I closed the door and sat on my bed. I grabbed my phone and my ear buds an started blasting out Blink-182. I sighed and looked at the ceiling for a long time. Then my music faded, Luke had sent a message.

Luke💙: The guest are here!

Me: K, be right there!

I got up and went downstairs and found Ashton and his family placing gifts under the tree. I smiled and went over to hug all of them. Ash was like my other older brother, always there for me. His family was super nice and lovely. "We missed you Ally!" Lauren and Harry said hugging me. "I missed you too." I said smiling.

Then everyone started to arrive and put gifts under the tree. I hugged all of them as they arrived. I saw Calum, Mali, Jc and Joy arrive but Dave never came. Must have not come home then, poor Cal. He had been excited for almost 2 months and Dave never came.

We all had dinner, adults talking and boring stuff, while most of us were quiet the whole time. Then time for presents! We were watching Tv and then mum said we could open the presents. Luke smiled and gave me his first. I smiled, I already knew why it was. It was a guitar. I smiled and hugged him, my name was carved on it too.

Next mum gave me hers, it was new phone. I smiled and gave her a tight hug. I have her mine which was a picture of me, Luke and her. She had tears in her eyes and she hugged me. I have Luke mines which was a penguin holding a picture of me and him. He smiled an hugged me.

Ash got me a 5SOS hoodie. Mikey got me a shirt that said: 'Im awesome, but I'm not Michael Clifford' with a picture of him. I rolled my eyes playfully and gave them a hug. Calum got me a charm bracelet. One charm was a 5sos one, another one was One Direction, Ed Sheeran, a music note, a guitar and the one in the middle was a heart. I smiled and gave him a big hug.

I thought I finished but then the boys were staring at me smiling looking over to an envelope that was still under the tree. It's money, I thought.

I went over to it and opened it, complete opposite, it was VIP passes to meet One Direction! "OMG guys!" I ran over and had a big group hug with them. They smiled and laughed. "What is it Ally?" Mum asked. "Mum! I GET TO MEET MY BOYFRIENDS!" I screamed shaking her. Everyone laughed and I joined. "I mean, One Direction!" I laughed.

We all got a Onesie from Joy, mine was a Minnie Mouse one. Mikey had a Pokemon one, Luke a penguin, Calum had batman, Ash got a Superman one, Mali got a panda one an Jc got a matching panda. They were so cute toghether! All of our mums got a pink or white bathing robe from Anne Marie and Harry and Lauren got matching onesies. Kai got a plain black one that said Swag on the back, Connor got a Cat onesie, Bri got a Hello kitty one and Adalyn got a Superwomen to match with Ash.

We watched all movies cuddled up. I was with Calum, Jc and Mali, Adalyn and Ash, Bri and Mikey, Kai and Connor and Luke on the floor passed out cuddling with his penguin. He looked adorable with his penguin.

We all drifted to sleep.

That's all I've got... I couldn't think of anything else. I wish I've would have wrote this on Christmas, but again I'm lazy... I hope you enjoyed! Because I love this!

-Julie💙