Our Little Secret

She had never been so tired before in her life. Even though Regina said wanted to stay in bed all day, she knew that obviously wouldn't happen. Life went on; even if she weren't ready for it to.

Henry and Roland went off to the park, leaving Regina alone in her house. She almost forgot about Will being there.

"Well well well, look who's finally awake." He said, sitting on the couch and flipping through channels on the tv.

Regina rolled her eyes. Today really was not the day for him to mess with her.

"I've had... Things to do," she replied defensively, pulling her bathrobe closer to her. As she glanced at the clock, she surprised herself when she saw how late it was. Her stomach felt like it was tied up in knots; the air felt thick, so much that it was a struggle to breathe. Regina didn't want to deal with Will, or anything for that matter.

"Are you okay?" She heard Will ask, making her blink a few times to get her mind into focus.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Regina muttered irritably.

Will gave her a look. "You sure? Because you've seem... Spacey."

Irritation filled her view; she despised him and his witty sarcasm, everything about him suddenly made her want to throw him out onto the streets. Her mind burned with hatred and profanities she wanted to scream towards him- but she couldn't manage to get a single word out.

The next thing she remembered was falling through the air, slipping into numbness for a split second before her hands caught herself on the countertop.
Regina was able to get her breathing back to a steady pace as she forced herself back up into an uptight position. She prayed Will didn't notice.

"Sit down Regina, before you kill yourself." He told her, standing up and walking over to her. Obviously she wasn't as subtle as she had thought.

"I'm fine," she repeated, jerking her hand away as he tried to reach for it.

"You're pale as a ghost, you're not fine." Will persisted coldly, grabbing hold of her arm and dragging her in the direction of the living room. She could tell he was ticked off; that only made her more angry inside.

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much." Regina muttered, finally surrendering and stopping her struggle.

"When's the last time you had anything to eat?" Will snapped at her, sending her defensiveness immediately.

Regina scowled back up at him, refusing to let him have the upper hand. Unfortunately, Will Scarlett was smarter than he originally led on.

"Since Saturday?" He answered for her, "four days ago? Yeah Regina, I think you can take care of yourself just fine."

"That's my business, not yours!" She shouted back at him, suddenly feeling as degraded as a small child. "Since when do you care about how I'm doing?"

Will couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Because you're hurting your baby! You think it's okay to just stop eating? Just because you're feeling sorry for yourself?"

"That's my business!" She repeated again, her stomach aching.

"Do you want that baby?" Will asked, his voice calming a bit.

Her eyes blazed with fury. "What kind of question is that?!"

"A yes or no one." He said, sticking his hands in his back pockets.

Regina took a deep breath. "Yes, I do."

"Then quit acting like a idiot and rethink this whole depression thing- no child deserves to die before it has a chance to live."