Sunday Afternoon

A series of delicious smells wafted upstairs, acting like an alarm clock for Regina's newest member of the family. Glancing at the time, Will saw it was just after ten. On normal circumstances, he would have stayed in bed for another hour or so. But the man knew he was already in hot water with the queen, so he decided to see how she was doing. Will didn't know why, but he still felt bad for making her cry. She was supposed to be uptight and heartless; seeing her that broken down made him rethink the effect Robin had on her.

"Morning, Regina." He said, attempting to be cheerful. To his surprise, though, she seemed back to her usual self as she tended to a couple eggs frying on the stovetop.

"You're up late." Regina said, keeping her eyes down on the pan.

Will sat down at the table with Henry and Roland. "I know. Sorry, still adjusting with your ten thousand commandments and all."

Regina grabbed a few plates and presented her boys with breakfast.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asked, sitting down and pouring herself a glass of juice.

"We finally got Will's Playstation to work mom," Henry said, "I wanna play some of his games."

Will was still in shock Regina was acting so calm. It was so odd- just a few hours ago she was freaking out about Robin being gone for so long. If he didn't know any better, he wouldn't have thought the mirror incident had even happened.

"You set it up to my tv without asking?" Regina asked, speaking to Will as if he were one of her kids.

He avoided eye contact with her. "I didn't think you'd mind."

She rolled her eyes. "We usually take Sundays easy, gives us time to relax and do things together as a family."

"Then that gives us some time to play some video games," Will smirked, before taking a big bite of his food.

"I let Henry play an hour a day, I mean, he has better things he can do with his time than sit around in front of a tv."

"You don't know what you're missing," he grinned.

Regina sighed. "Don't you have... I don't know, friends? Maybe you could do something else in place of polluting my kids' minds."

He shrugged. "All the friends I have either want money from me or want to kill me."

"I want Will to stay so we can play!" Roland said, his smile bright.

"I can teach you how to play too, if you want..." Will told Regina, finishing off his plate and sending her a dubious smile.

"I don't even want to know what kind of games you have," Regina muttered, leaning back in her chair. Will noticed she had hardly touched her breakfast.

Once Henry was finished with his food, he and Will went to the tv and agreed on a racecar game (mostly because Will didn't want to get chewed out for anything she deemed inappropriate).

Regina eventually came over to watch them; Roland sat in her lap and begged her to let him play. After about twenty minutes, the doorbell rang. Putting the boy down, she went to the door and opened it up.

"David? What are you... doing here?"

Prince Charming was at her doorstep. He looked skittish, like he was on the run from somebody.

"You gotta help me," he started, "Snow is driving me insane!"

Hearing this, Regina almost burst into laughter. The seriousness in his voice made it sound like his wife was out to get him.