The List

When she first woke up, Regina had to think about where she was. It still felt like a dream to her, being in Robin's arms for the entire night. She still found it hard to believe that he really wanted to be with her- he knew to some extent what she had done, yet he still let her stay.

Regina didn't want to ever leave, everything in that moment couldn't be more perfect. She felt a slight moment beneath her; she assumed that meant Robin was awake. Turning her head so she was facing him, she gave him a small smile.

"Morning," he said, his voice heavy with sleep.

"Morning." She replied, wanting nothing more than to spend the entire day like this.

Regina sat up and gazed around the room, noticing that it was already light outside. The house was still absolutely quiet, though- the boys were still fast asleep. On a normal day, Regina never let Henry sleep in past nine. But today, even she didn't feel like getting up. "Everyone else is still asleep," she said, "guess that means we have some times to ourselves."

"Guess it does," Robin smiled, keeping his eyes on her figure. The sunlight captured her body perfectly.

"What?" Regina asked, giving him a look.

"Nothing," he mused, "you're just absolutely gorgeous, that's all."

"Well you're not so bad yourself," she smirked, rolling her eyes. But the act didn't stay long, for the true insecurity began to show. Sighing, she faced the wall in front of them.

"Sometimes I don't feel gorgeous."

Immediately, Robin sat up and removed the covers from on top of him and started off towards his desk, fishing through the drawers rapidly.

"What are you doing?" Regina asked, watching him curiously.

Instead of replying, he pulled out a single white piece of paper and a pencil, crawling back onto the bed. He set the paper down on the blanket and flipped over so he was on his stomach. Regina watched him with ever growing wonder as he wrote her name at the top of the paper.

"I'm going to think of five things I love about you." Robin told her, a sly smile on his face.

He can't be serious, Regina thought to herself.

But, apparently, he was. "Number one- your smile. It always makes me happy."

Robin wrote it down right below her name. She could only stare at him in complete amazement, not believing what she was hearing from him.

"Secondly, I love your tiny, adorable hands."

Regina let out a small laugh as he grabbed one of her hands and played with it for a moment. "Well it's not entirely fair, you have really big hands." She teased, watching him write that one down.

"No, everything about you is... Small."

It amazed him how different she was when he really got to know her. She had been the evil queen for years, a person of such great power, yet she was probably the most petite woman he had ever come across with.

"Oh, the next one is definitely your amazing cooking skills." Robin continued, the list growing longer on the page.

"We can't forget about that," Regina said sarcastically.

"Definitely not," he agreed, scribbling it down. "The fourth one is your magic- you're pretty damn sexy when you use it."

Regina couldn't help but laugh, completely overcome by the amount of love he was showing her. It was almost as if she were a teenager again, in a happy place where nothing else mattered.