Chapter 48: Google Chronicles

Music video above is HIGHLY recommended!!

It got a little quiet with the dead bodies we had to leave.

All I could hear were the clatters of our group of youtubers still alive dashing down the hallway behind me. I had to stop at a point to scan the group.

"Google?" I called.

He trudged out from the group and looked at me with deep eyes.

"I want you to lead."

Google grew a grin on his face. Though this time, I wasn't disturbed or creeped out. It felt like a real smile this time. I couldn't help but smile back.

The whole group followed him down the hallway, but instead of the elevator, Google chose the staircase to go up. Once we were at the limit, the door was blocked close--- I would have thought it would lead to the roof, but I guess not.
I was about to ask Jack for a grenade until Google used only the bottom of his shoe to push the door off its hinges and sent across the room. Inside the bright room, Google irls were already prepared, and stood together like a wall.

"By the law of Google, stop," a Google irl with the reflection of Ian from Smosh stated.

"Hey, hold on," Felix stepped in front and had no hesitation walking up to the Google irl.
"Let's talk about this. We're not very different. We are both fabulous. If your friends could move a little, we wi--"

He stopped talking. Felix staggered back. A knife wound was seen right at his heart.

"F-Felix!" I caught his fall, but had me bent down once he hit the ground. His hand was at his chest.
I whipped my head to the group yelling, "kill them!"

Once bullets were flowing and Google irls were fighting, I knew they would be kept busy.

"Hey...g-girl," Felix stuttered. It took him a minute to cough out some blood. His breathing was slowly decreasing.

"Felix, you idiot!" I cried out and held his jaw straight. Tears streamed down his eyes.

"I...I may be...a...idiot.....but I'm a...fabulous...one..." he trailed off.

"But...I'll never be as..fabulous....as....you. Stay..fabulous....for me...ok?"

His eye lids fluttered closed.
I gently slapped the side of his jaw.

"Felix..?"

".."

His breathing stopped for good. I choked back my tears and stood up. I looked up and saw some other youtubers injured, but none killed. The Google irls, however, were all dead on the ground. Mark grabbed my hand and gave me a sentimental look, which I tried to smile back, but I had to gag from the tears lodged in my throat. I slipped my hand out of his and continued for the next set of stairs. Hopefully, this one would lead to the roof. As we ran up the stairs, it was as if the walls were melting from the thick white to glass windows, and outside was the sunset of Tokyo with buildings aflame, and cars chaotic.

I set my rifle ready, but the more I felt the solid of the material, the more it reminded me of Felix, since he was the one who gave me this gun. But I couldn't cry yet. Not now. It didn't surprise me when there were more Google irls up ahead. I pulled the trigger, and sent bullets at them, making me let out a grunt of effort. The others used their guns on them as well, but when I looked up ahead, Jack was on the ground, reaching for his pistol, until one of the robots picked his pistol up.

The Google irl picked Jack up by his throat, shot the window broken with a single bullet. I gasped when I saw.

"Jack!" I cried out. I pushed through the youtubers, past Google, past the hostile robots, but the Google irl's arms were keeping me back. I reached out for Jack. It was the least I could do. The aim wouldn't be good enough to kill the Google irl dragging Jack to the window. It was impossible.