Chapter 26: Save Felix, not the Devil

Wilfred peered his eyes at me. I could tell he was beginning to feel impatient.

"Who will it be?", he sneered.

"Felix...", I said softly.
I'm so sorry Jack.

"So be it", he curled his lips into a devilish grin.

"Just take me and do whatever you want..but promise me you'll save Felix", I dropped my pistol, making myself defenseless.

"I'll make him good as new, don't you worry", he looked at my pistol. Wilfred bent down and picked my pistol up from the ground; placing it inside his jacket pocket.

"Come with me..", he held his hand out.
I placed my hand in his.

(Later)

I opened my eye lids. The ceiling above me was painted with a bold white. I turn my head on my pillow, looking at a medical table with tools.

I sat up and rubbed my head. "Where am I...?", I sighed.

"Emma? That's you, right?", a man laid down of a cheap bed beside me asked.

"F-Felix! Your alive!", I bolted from my bed and dashed over to him.

"I feel shitty..", he rubbed his head.

"Heh, don't we all?", I chuckled.

"Ha, your right about that."

"Can you stand up?", I asked.

"Yea, I got it", he sat up slowly and set his feet onto the floor next to him.

Felix struggled to find his balance by the time he sat up, but he regained his focus.

"Emma,..I feel strange as shit. I feel..powerful", he looked at his hands, as if he collected the power of a god.

"Uh, what do you mean..?", I looked at his face by bending down a little and looking up into his eyes.

"I can't explain it...," Felix looked me in my eyes.

"Pewds, you're scaring me", I stood up and faced down at him.
Felix bent down and kept his face away from mine.
"Come on, what happened to that happy Felix that cheered everyone up?", I looked down at him sadly.

"That Pewdiepie..is gone", he began to look behind him and at me with a insane look on his face.

"W-what?", I backed away from him. I searched my pocket for my pistol, but my clothes were changed into hospital like clothing. Although I still had my leggings on.

I looked around frantically for a syringe to inject inside of Felix, hopefully making him fall asleep.

"You wanted to make me fall asleep..!?", Felix turned around and looked at me as if he had been betrayed.

"It's not like that!", I blurted out.

"No..I understand..it's because I'm going crazy..isn't it? ISN'T IT?!", he shouted directly towards me. He grabbed a sharp tool from a table and he smiled at me with his insane smile he now enjoyed.

"Felix, calm down!", I yelled.
He took steps closer to me.
"You know what? I'm hungry", he grinned.

"Then go to Burger King!!", I shouted and I dashed to the front door that was covered with curtains. I pushed them away and twisted the door handle, pulling it immediately.
Damn it, it's locked!

I turned my body around and leaned as close as I could at the door so I could be as farther away from Felix that I can be. He walked over to me with the same psychotic smile.

He dropped his tool and stopped as he touched his teeth uncomfortably.
"They're..growing", Felix whispered to himself.

He was right. The edges of his teeth were growing to a sharp tip that was only at the far corners of his mouth.
"Just what I needed..", Felix slowly turned his head to me and started walking closer.

"Get AWAY FROM ME!", I looked around for some sort of weapon.

I grabbed the pole that held a bag of blood attached and I swung it at Felix. He stumbled back, but he quickly realizes the blood spilled out and splattered all over my neck.
I drop the pole and look under my chin in disgust at how much blood that covered me.
Felix licked his lips and pounced over me, making both of us fall down on the ground.

I try to get up but he instantly put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down; licking my neck!

"Get off of me!!", I tried to push him away from my neck that was covered with blood.
I laughed unpurposely, for I dearly wanted to run away but it felt like a dog licking your neck, or someone tickling you!

He stops. Felix's face leans back and he stares into my frightened eyes.
"Felix...what is happening to you?!", I shook in his arms wrapped around me.

"I don't know...but I like it," he grinned.

"Get a hold of your self!", I closed my eyes, unprepared to what he would do.

Felix growled. He leaned in and let his teeth sink in my neck.

"That hurts!", I hissed from the pain.

Felix began sucking my blood from that area. "I love your type of blood", he purrs softly.

"Stop it!", I cried out.

Felix stops. "We'll meet again", he grinned. He got off of me and ran through the locked door; dashing away.

I had a feeling this was only the beginning of the new Pewdiepie.

____________________________________

What?!

A dark Pewds?!

How can that be possible?!

Welcome to Google IRL folks!

If you haven't noticed already, this is where the other side of your imagination comes to life! That dark side of your mind...

Mwahahaha...

This is only the birth of Demon Pewds or whatever you want to call him.
(He is not a vampire, people)
Leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter :D