Chapter 7: Who's your Baymax Now?

7:56

I open my eyes. The room seemed so dark all of a sudden.
Where's Mark?

I finally sat up and got on my feet. I tie my brown hair in a bun.
"Mark?", I whispered.

No answer.

I look out my front window except this time, it wasn't my average window. It was modern looking.

I peek out the window to see another building but it was a skyscraper!
Where's my neighborhood?!

Outside my house was a huge city that looked like Cleveland! The roads were filled with riots and robots taking families away!

Tears fell from my face as I ran for downstairs.
"Get off me!", my mom yelled as she was being pulled into a shuttle. Robot's of different appearances were taking over the city!

One robot looked just like Pewdiepie! My friends told me a lot about him but to see him taking my mother away was insane!

"Stop!!", I yelled as I pushed the robots away.
That was then a loud crack filled my ears. The surface of a skyscraper was now falling 105 feet from the sky!
Is this a dream?

My mom was now being taken away by aircraft and robots were surrounding me now.

"Get away!", I cried.
Mark walked in front of the robot crowd.

"Just surrender, Google is law."

"Mark, cut it out! This isn't like you!", tears were being blown off from my face from dust and strong winds coming in from destruction outside.

My only choice now was to jump off this building. The walls around me were tearing apart from my presence.

"Who's your Baymax now?", he smirked.

Those words stung me in my heart.

As he sprinted up to me I walked backwards until I eventually couldn't walk any farther. I can feel myself falling from him.

He edged to the cliff with his hand out as if he wanted to catch me. It was too late now. My view from him was becoming farther and farther.
I was falling off the building. Everything seemed clear to me..

Was this it?

"Wake up"

A light hustled toward me as I nearly fell to the concrete.

"W-wha..?", I groaned.

Mark was staring right into my eyes; his arms around me.

The same words stung me like it stung before..

"Who's your Baymax now?"

"You worried me", he said.

Funny, I didn't know robots had feelings. At least not this one that had feelings for me.

Google IRLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara