Chapter 15: Very, Good, my good sir

(I just like to add music for an extra effect:3) enjoy!

I pulled my hand away from his. He wasn't Markiplier.
He's Google.

"What's wrong?", Mark comforted.

"You!", I yelled while backing away and pointing at him.

Mark changes his face from worried and friendly to his natural nature; head partially down and a evil grin on his face.

"That didn't take long", he muttered.

I searched my body armor for my pistol frantically. Where the hell did I put the damn thing?!

Mark walked up to me slowly as I was too busy looking for my pistol.
I finally glance upwards and notice he's right next to me. I jump back and search my jacket pocket for the remote he gave me.

"There's no use, just give yourself in", Mark held his hand up for me to take.

"What do you mean give myself in?!", I yelled at him.

"Somebody at Google headquarters wishes to speak to you"

"I'm not going anywhere!", I yelled and tried to run back inside the house but Mark got me by my jacket.

"Let go!", I squirmed as he made his way for carrying me over his shoulder.

Mark smiled and went around the house to steal our shuttle. He drops me inside and I fall on the steel ground. Mark climbs in with me and starts the shuttle.

I scrambled up and ran to the ladder to climb up; Mark pressed some button which made the latch close right on me.

I checked my jacket for the remote so I could use it but I couldn't feel it in my pocket.
It fell out didn't it?!

If given the chance, I would run up to Mark and tackle him but that would do no good. He's pretty much invulnerable and he's flying an aircraft carrier so tackling him would only increase chances of me dying, either way.

Times like these would be perfect if you had a phone. You gotta be shitting me, I frantically searched all pockets but no sign of my phone.

We were now hovering higher in the air. I could see the view of Wade's house getting smaller and smaller through the small windowsill.
"Where are we going?", I mumbled to Mark.

He turned around to look at me for me to notice his grin was gone and his glasses were no where to be seen. Small scratches covered his face.

It seemed like an hour after Mark finally landed the shuttle. The sun was starting to come up from morning dawn.

I constantly looked out the window to see where we were but all I saw was blackness. I could only see the orange sun from a window from latch on top.

That was then I could feel a sudden, sharp pain hit the back of my head. I couldn't tell what it was, but it seemed to remove my conscious.
Everything went black after that.

*muffled noise*

"I have who you asked for"

"Very good, my good sir"