Chapter 37: Virtual Reality

I kicked Jack's hand away and scurried farther into the vents with adrenaline digging into my veins.
"Get away!" I hissed frantically.
Jack smiled grimly, keeping his slow pace as he crawled on my tail smoothly, but not close enough to catch me. I was huddling and squeezing through the vents so quickly, I was losing endurance fast. I was actually not getting anywhere with such disorder.

I noticed light peeking through father in the vent. That was my way out! Or would Jack reach me first? I at least have to try.
I began to crawl slower in a more organized way, surprised by the fact I was actually getting farther!
On the bottom of the vent was another way out. This vent was probably the ceiling for a room under us.
I bunted my fist into it.
I hissed in pain from my fist, cursing under my breath. I could heard the echoes of Jack's laugh from behind.
I pulled my pistol out and shot one of the bolts, making the vent cover rip off and fall in the room under us.
I squeezed through and fell into the new room, hitting my arm against hard wood. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes.
I turned back to the vent, and it was covered. Wait. I just shot it off.
There was molten metal around it, like Superman casually came over and fixed it.
I felt hands push me back to the ground, and I flinched when I saw Google was hovering above me. His eyes were dark, and his hair looked a little messy.
"G-Google?" I whimpered.

His frown turned into a smile, and he helped me back up. My face remained blank and dumbfounded as to what just happened.
"Urgh- did you fix that vent?" I changed the subject.

"Yes."
He clutched my shirt collar, pulling my face closer to his. His nose rubbed against mine, and his smile grew to a half open expression.
My breathing picked up a little, and my heart raced quickly.
"W-What?"

Google let go of me and stood up, pulling me up on my feet as well.
"Toby is with Felix. Mark got the humans who were apprehended," He stated loyally.

"Is Felix still a vampire?"

"No."
"Are those humans who were captured still alive?"
"Yes."

"Where is the main Google Tower?" I asked.
He didn't say anything.

I narrowed my eyes. I clutched his shirt collar and pulled his lips to mine, using my other free hand to run through the back of his hair. Google pressed my back against the wall, grasping my shirt tightly.
I pulled away.
"Where is the main Google Tower?"

Google grumbled under his breath. Maybe the fact the kiss was over, or I ask him too many questions.
"It's in Japan."

"JAPAN?!" I jumped back. The wall was behind me, and my spine hit my back roughly. Ow.

"Shit," I whispered.
Google put his index to my lips, and maybe too hard. I pulled his finger away and furrowed my eyebrows.
"Don't be so rough!" I hissed.

"I am sorry, all I got was, do me rough, is that correct?"

"Yes," I said sarcastically.
Google forcefully grabbed my wrist and pinned it over my head.
"I WAS KIDDING!" I jumped.
He grinned and released my wrist.
"Unbeknownst to you....I was very aware.." He growled lowly with an evil grin. I could hear slams against the vents.

"Jack is COMMING!" Jack yelled cheerily.
My heart raced quickly. I whipped my head to Google.

"Where's the exit?!"

Google grabbed my hand and started to drag me away.
"Where are we going?" I asked briefly.
"I am taking you to Felix and the others."
"Ok, great," I let out a sigh of relief as he quickly led me.
He took a sudden turn, causing me to stumble a little. Google twisted the door knob to a dark room and flipped the light switch. The room lit up to it's command. Inside was a large piece of equipment with a seat, wires connected to the rear end.

"Sit right there," Google said.

"Why?"
"There is no need to be worried. Sit down," Google said. I furrowed my eyebrows. Was I able to trust him? I mean, it was just sitting down.
I steadily walked over and sat against the cushion.
Google gently pressed me against the chair.
"This is the first step," He murmured. He stood up. Reaching over to the counter, He grabbed a pair of thick black goggle like equipment, and place it over my head. My breathing hitched in my throat as I could feel nervous tingles filling in my stomach.
"Google! What are you doing?!"

"Relax," He said deeply. Google tied my wrists to the arms of the chair. I started to squirm frantically.
"Google, stop, stop!"

He didn't stop. He pressed a button. There was silence, the only sound of my heavy breathing.
"I'll see you in a few," Google grinned evilly.

My vision went completely black.

-

Enjoy meh monkeys. Don't forget to leave a like if you love cliffhangers. Lol.

-

If you like dark youtubers. Maybe, yanderes to be more specific. You can always request a youtuber to, 'Yandere', on my account.
Bye :)