Chapter 20: Revealing the inside

Mark walks over to Felix to check how he's doing.

Google looked back at me slowly.
"..Sorry...", he muttered sadly.

I look into his eyes for a minute. The red glare was still there, I could tell.

Sighing, I walk to the bathroom.
The bathroom inside the shuttle was really small. Probably can fit two people, and that's about it.

I did my business and stepped out. "We're here!", Felix called out.

"Wow, that was quick", I mumbled.

"Yeah, this baby moves pretty fast", Mark grinned while patting the metallic wall.

We all jump out the latch on top; the surroundings of a roof under us and the tower right across.

"Why are we on a roof", I asked Felix while jumping off the vehicle.
"The tower is right across there. All we gotta do is take this big wire-hook thingy, and shoot it on the tower, and we zip-line across", he smiled; patting the big material.
"Emma, you don't need to do that", Google put his hand on my shoulder.

"Huh? Whaddya mean?", I turned to him.
He released his hand and turned around so his back was bent in front of me.

"Get on", he smiled.

I did as told and climbed on top of his back; getting into my professional pony back ride position.
Felix nodded and set the zip-line up; Mark glaring at Google.

Felix pulled the trigger of the equipment and together, him and Mark bursted on the zip line across the skyscrapers below them and aiming for the window.
There were faint yells of terror from Mark's mouth as they grew farther and farther from Google and I.

"Are you ready?", Google smiled up at me. How is he so calm about this?!

"...No..", I gulped. Google set his mark, and tightened his grip around my legs around him.
He took a step back and sprinted toward the end of the concrete of the roof. He launched off and we jumped up in the air supernaturally.
I didn't scream, but I tightened my hug of Google as we flew forward in the sky. Mark and Felix had already crashed through the window, for all we had to do was jump where they landed.

"Google! We're going to miss it!!", I cried; we started going down instead of up.
He fell through the air head-first; my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. We both crashed into the floor and trembled. Google got on his feet as I was still hugging his chest with my eyes closed shut.
"Bro, we're here", Felix laughed.

I opened my eyes slightly to see Mark and Felix looking at me.

"I knew that...", I mumbled as I let go of Google. He turns around and chuckles at me, "Silly"

They all walked away as I glared at Google, "Silly? Why am I the silly one? Huh?!", I protested while catching up.
It looked as if we entered an office room. The small walls gleamed off a modern white and the desk was painted a solid brown.
"Google towers look really nice," Mark breathed of awe as he creaked a door open to check if it was clear.

Google nodded as we all sneaked in. Except Google, of course, wasn't sneaking.
"Can I ever get a chance to kiss you?" Google whispered to me as we searched the dark room.

"Google, this really isn't the right time", I pulled out my pistol with a flashlight and turned the switch on. A small whine slips from Google's mouth and he walks to the corner to poute.

"Do you hear that?", Mark holds his hand up to stop us.
We all stay completely still for a moment.
"What?", I directed my gun around the dark room.
A door with a bright light escaping the sides ahead of us comes to vision. The sound of laughing finds my ears reaching from the door.
"Should we go in?", I faced Mark with fear in my eyes.
He looked back at me and nodded, "Don't be afraid, I'll protect you..", Mark smiled softly.

Google rolled his eyes behind us; Felix noticing the love triangle being created.
Felix leaded us to the door and nodded to each of us.

With a swift kick, Felix used all of his strength to burst the door open. The light from the room exploded in our eyes.
We all fell to the floor and groaned of pain. The light was so bright, it was stinging my skin!
I finally managed to open my eye lid to see that the whole room was a blinding color of white.

I slowly turned my head to the side to see Mark was..laughing?
Mark was bent on his knees and he was covering his eyes, but it seemed like he was beginning to giggle, like the stinging pain was humorous.

Hello once again!
First of all, I am NOT responsible for the drawing. My dear friend, GoldenBonnieDA
wanted to draw some fan art! Give her a round of a applause!
Isn't she great? Lol
So go follow her if your into her account! :D

If you guys would like to send me some fan art or you would like to give me feedback, message me on Wattpad and we'll make arrangements:D

I will put your picture in, and tag you in ma story!

If you are just giving feedback and you want, I will type it eactly how you typed it and I will write it into my description;)

P.S- If you've seen Howls Moving Castle, you'll know what's going on. I simply just took the light bulb idea where they- never mind, spoilers

GOODBYE MY LITTLE MONKEYS ・v・