Chapter 12: Google Maps

Cough Cough

"Um, Mark?", I nervously checked on Markiplier on the ground.
It didn't feel right calling him Mark since he's not the same Mark who's been my companion for some time now.

   "Where am I?", he turned to look at me. His eyes widened in fear while I just remained calm.

   "Long story short", I muttered while searching for the extinguisher I threw earlier.

    He watched me as I picked it up and chucked it at Jack's glass surrounding.
Looking back at him, I realize the only thing that was still covering him was a piece of equipment.

  Jack fell out of his cell; his limb body falling to the ground.
"Do you know your way around here?", I asked Markiplier.

  "Erm, no. I don't remember this place..", he looks down at himself realizing what I just realized; his face turns pink.

  "Ok, we're over the whole, your naked, fact", I grumbled.

  I located the extinguisher and threw it across the room, breaking the glass side of Pewdiepie's cell.

  Markiplier crawls over to Jack to check on him.
  "I'm going to need your guy's help", I say.

  Jack looks up from the ground.
"What about getting ourselves some clothes first?", Jack exclaimed.

  "Bro, we need some guns too", Felix suggested while getting up.

"Do you know where we can get some?", I asked. The idea of carrying a gun was scary to me but I guess I have no choice.

  "I have a friend who keeps a whole storage of them", Mark grinned.

Jack smiled at Mark,"It's Wade, isn't it?"

  "How are we going to get to Wade's?", I ask.

"Simple", Felix smirks.

Mark, me, and Jack turn our heads to Felix in confusion.

  Felix stands up; realizing he was pretty much naked, his smirk disappears.

  "We're over it", I growled.

 He walks outside the door leading to the hallway; we all follow him.

"We all jump out this window", he points to the window,"and land on one of those shuttles flying by", he smiles like he made up the best plan ever.

  All of our faces were blank in shock; like in a anime.

"Uh- that's a good idea..", I say,"but let's do something a little less risky"

I jog farther down the hallway; the gang following me.
  A door appears down the hall. I catch up to the handle and twist it; it doesn't open.

"This door is locked", I yelled to everyone.

  "Got it", Jack grinned. He took several steps back, then ran to the door with all of his might; knocking his body into the door making it fall over.

  "Are you okay?!", Mark laughed.

"Just fine", Jack muttered from the floor.

  While Felix gave him a hand I walked into the room which was just an average computer room. There is a whole desk of advanced buttons and a huge screen to show as a computer.

I slowly sat on the computer chair and turn it; my gaze doesn't leave the screen.
  "Leave this to me", I said to the guys. The screen was all black except for a white square for the password to be inserted.

  Today is Friday the twelfth, and the main apocalypse should be coming from the building tomorrow...is that how logic works?

I enter "Friday the 13th" into the system.

Incorrect

"Let me get it", Mark makes his way to the keyboard typing in letters.

Incorrect

Jack turns to Mark,"What did you type in?"

Mark slumps and backs away from the screen.
"Tiny box Tim.."

"Seriously?", we all grumble at Mark.

He shrugs.

I type in a couple more letters.

...correct
"What did you type in?", Felix asks me; surprised.

"I dunno. Okay, Google?", I shrug and grin.
"We did we even do?", Jack asks.

"We are in the system. We should be able to shut everything down now!", I exclaimed.

I was so happy! Now everything can be over and I can be back home with Mark. Wait, why Mark?

"We can't", Mark looked at the ground.

"Why not?", I turn my chair around to look at him.

"This isn't the main tower", he looks up at me.

Me, Felix, and Jack look at him in shock.

"Oh my god..", Jack muttered.

"Do you know where it is?", I asked Mark.

Mark nods his head.
"I'm afraid I don't"

"Then how will we get there?!", Jack asked.

"Simple", I smile.

"Let's just use Google Maps".