Chapter 40: Skyscraper Olympics

"So how many states do we know are dead?" I asked.

Google pointed down at the holographic map. We had gotten together with the guys, and Google brought up a hologram of a map onto a table.

"We know California is ok. Cleveland and Detroit are dead," Mark said.
I looked over and saw Toby was playing on his phone.

"The hell Toby."
"Hm?" He snapped his head up to me.
I sighed to this, "while your at it, can you tell me the date?"

It took him a second to pause his game, or whatever, then spoke. "December 10th. Oh, cool!" Toby was now suddenly interested in the magnificent date, while I couldn't believe it-- Christmas is coming!
"Holy shit no way," Mark peeked over at Toby's phone.

"Good thing we're in the good part of California, or it would probs be snowing shit," Felix smiled cockingly.
I slapped the back of his head, returning an "Ow, fu-"
This made me smile.
It was nice with the normal Felix

Or was he normal? Has Wilfred's torture done the trick? Is he disguising himself? Well, keep reading and you might find out, stupid.
"How will us be here--" I pointed at California on the map, "to Japan?" I skimmed my finger over the map and to the small Japan.

"The military would have jets, wouldn't they?" Mark ran a hand through his hair. His usually shortish hair was growing a little longer, I could tell.

"But the military isn't going to welcome us and go, 'Oh, you must beh Markiplier! Take all our sheit pleashe!'!" I stated mockingly.

"Maybe they'll say, 'Holy shit, it's peuwdehpeh! Take all my shit!'," Felix insisted.
All the guys laughed, except Google and me, of course.
"G-Guys, can we j--"
They kept on laughing their asses off, and I frowned.

"And you thought I would actually get you guys Christmas presents!" I snarled.
The boys calmed down, wiping the final tears of laughter from their eyes, little hiccups escaping their lips.

"Sorry. We're done," Mark did his best to wipe the smile from his face, yet it was still plastered. "Does this mean you'll still get us Christmas presents?"

"Can I get a kiss for Christmas?" Felix smiled cutely, and puckered his lips. His face leaned towards mine.
I could only hope he could notice the frown on my face as I pressed his face away from mine with my palm gently, as if his 'fabulous' face could break.

"No. Stop."

"Yeah. She doesn't want to sleep with your duck-ass, so give it up," Mark shoved Felix back.
It was hard not to laugh a little when I saw the look of the sad and offended Felix-- I knew he was joking, because that was the Felix we all knew.

"But, she wouldn't mind sleeping with meeee. Would she?" Mark leaned towards me with a devious grin. I was about to say something, but something in my throat got hitched when I remembered; Jack.

Was he still in that factory room? Where was he at this point?

"Okay Google, look for Jack," I ordered him.
"Yes, master," A devious grin arose his face and he began to trudge out of the room in a mechanical matter.

Holy shit-- did he just call me master? That's a boner I'll never get back, I thought, shamefully enough.

"So, how will we get to the military?" I asked.

"Skydive," Felix smiled.

"Your kidding?"

"I wish I was."

"There's another way!" I retorted.

"What's wrong? Does the little baby not wanna jump off a skyswaper?" Mark chided teasingly.

"I do not want to die, yes. This little baby loves not being dead," I growled.
"Anyway, the military is actually really close. If we jump off, then we'll be able to just-cause this bitch and break into the military," Mark said.

I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms. I could see how it would work, but why risk something so ridiculous?

"If it helps, Pewds will protect you while we fall," Felix said adorably.
"And how would you do that?"

"Hug you."

"You're going to hug me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You'll see, my lil Stephano," He smiled.

Music-

Later, we were on the roof, with bags supplied with parachutes at our backs. I got one for Google, but he hasn't seemed to return yet after I gave him that order to find Jack. I wonder if anything bad happened. I mean, Google would definitely be able to take him if Jack was still hostile.

"You guys ready?" Toby asked the gang as he nervously looked over the edge.
We could hear the rush of cars at the streets, and pedestrians finally catching glimpse of the news of Google irls. It was hard to see them-- this rooftop was so tall, the people looked like squirming bugs from our views.

Minutes later, we could all hear the mechanical steps against the concrete ground.
I snapped my head around and saw Google was dragging Jack.
Google looked tired, with darker eyes, and Jack looked knocked out. He still had that green hair.

"Mark, hold Jack as you dive off," I said.
"I can do it as you wish--," Google cut Mark before he could speak. He lugged Jack over his shoulder and walked to the edge.

I was fine with him carrying Jack, as long as nothing bad happens. I stepped to the edge of the skyscraper, and forced myself not to look down. My breathing picked up fearfully when I could catch a glimpse of the rushing cars feet, and more feet below.

Suddenly, I could feel arms wrap around my waist from behind. I looked back, and it was Felix smiling.
"Just pretend your a duck and jump."

I turned back to the edge of the roof with a slight weirded out expression.
"Ok, ready?" Mark began.

We all nodded.

"Go!"

We all took a step off the edge (it was harder for me with Felix clung to me) and Toby looked hesitant, so it took him an extra second.
Before I knew it, we were all in diving positions, cutting through the air, feet and feet in the sky.
I think my hair was whipping in Felix's face, so he crawled up a little more.

"Hey Fel! I got it, thank you!" I yelled over the whipping winds.

"What?!"

"I'm good!"

That was then, I could feel his teeth at my neck-- his teeth at my neck!
I squirmed under him and kicked him back, but he clung to me tightly.
"Help!" My hoarse voice screamed.
I didn't think Mark, or the others were able to hear, but Google must have. He tossed Jack over to Toby, who instantly grabbed a hold of him.

Once Google was getting closer, another Google irl flew into him and made him fall back. Before I knew it, Google irls were around the sky surrounding us!

"Stop!" My voice screamed over the winds as I pushed against Felix. He pulled out a pistol and put it to my forehead, made me the one in bottom to be first to hit the ground, and grinned deviously.
He got ahold of the back of my neck and brought my closer. His dirty blonde hair was whipping back, and so was my hair.

"We're gonna play a little game," He said.
Felix smiled.
"You give meh the remote you have in your pocket, I won't shoot ya. If you don't resist or do what I say, I'll make sure you'll be squashed like a naughty duckling," His smile grew.

Here's a choice:

1. Kiss him
2. Spit in his face
3. Headbutt him
4. Give the remote

Don't like those choices? What would you do?
Leave it in the comments below.

Enjoy meh monkeys (._. )