Chapter 34: Wilfred Chronicles

The pink duckling hour?
I took the first step out the elevator door hesitantly, glancing at the gang. Toby looked a bit nervous, Mark looked to be anxious about something, and Google looked emotionless as always. It was strange how Google seemed very emotionless and robotic as you would expect him to, but there are those eerie moments when he sends creeps down your spine, or causes you to blush fifty shades of grey.
See what I did there? Is the fourth wall done being built up yet?

"Are you guys coming or not?" I inquired a bit impatiently. It's not that I didn't enjoy the company of my companions, but I tended to sound grumpy when I felt nervous.

Google followed right behind, which I would have expected from the robot. Toby took a step in, and Mark did the same.

"Okay Google, which way do we go?" I asked, knelting down by the blood. It looked as if a black liquid was mixed with it. Oh jeez, that can't be good.

"The door on the left would take us to the medical facility," Google stated obediently.

"Kay."
I walked down the hallway to the door on the left, pressing my palm against the metal of the button in which slides open the door. How futuristic.
I peeked inside, only to see a dark room with lonely hospital beds shoved against the wall, some glass pieces scattered on the ground.

"Holy balls!" Mark murmured quietly in surprise when his eyes caught up with my view. I shook my head out of it and took another step in. A disturbing and loud sound of glass breaking from a different room crashed against my hearing.
I jumped and quickly pulled my pistol out. This time, I'll make sure if I have to shoot Felix or not.
I heard Google chuckle evilly from behind.
"SHH!" I whisper shouted; completely ignoring the fact he was being creepy as hell again and it was getting suspicious.
He instantly stopped and put on his usual obedient look of emotionless.

I took another step in, another door coming into view as my eye sight adjusted to the awfully dark lighting of the room. I can see the wiped blood swiped away against the door. Hm. I think Felix is loosing this battle. Well, thank you for pointing that out, Captian Obvious!

I put my palm on the door that was smeared with blood on the blurry window. I felt nervous as to what was on the other side of the door, but I ignored the scared thoughts and opened the door.

Wilfred was dragging Felix by his shirt collar, down the hallway with a knife in his hand. Felix looked like he was struggling against Wilfred under his grip, his hair in strands over his face. He peered his eyes to me full of mercy, like he wanted me to save him.
I didn't know what the gang behind me was thinking, and I felt couldn't move. I slipped my pistol into my pocket, pulling my bow out and pulling an arrow back. I aimed the tip of the arrow towards Wilfred's arm.

"Wilfred!" I growled loudly, narrowing my eyes to keep my aim. Wilfred whipped his head around with a surprised look, raising his arm with his golden pistol.
"I was an accident, I swear!" He chimed in his unusual voice, holding the pistol with the tips of his fingers in innocence. He glanced at the pistol, raising it a little and smiling back at me like it was nothing.
"Holy shit," Mark said quietly in disbelief.

I felt the arrow in my hand release a tiny bit. Wilfred must have sawn that.
Wilfred dropped Felix, and started running down the hallway like a mad man!

"Do you want to stay here with Felix or go after him?" Toby asked.

Aw shit. Another choice.

It's up to you, guys. Like we always do, which ever choice is commented first, wins and that choice is chosen.

1. Chase Wilfred down

2. Stay with Felix while the others chase Wilfred.

Enjoy meh monkeys (~°-°)~