Chapter 19: Dangerous Jealousy

The wall next to us collapses as a shuttle rips through the painted barrier.

The latch on the top opens greeting us to a friendly face.

"Hey it's you!", Felix exclaimed as he saw me.

He peered his eyes toward Mark. He hid back inside the shuttle quickly and started yelling at Markiplier in shock.

*muffled noise*

Markiplier jumps out of the shuttle and brushes himself off. He looks up and notices Mark standing in front of him; Mark's reaction emotionless.

I'm going to have to call Mark Google for now on, not to confuse things.

"Mark, change your name back to Google", I commanded; trying to keep Markiplier from hearing.

"Identification changed to Google", Google stated.

( Srry you guys:/ )

"..Oh,... Nice to meet you, Google", Mark stuck his arm out for Google to shake.

Google, quickly and hardly, sticks his arm straight up for Mark to shake; hitting directly at his crouch.

Mark covered his crouch in pain as Felix comes out, laughing.

"Ha, ha, so funny", Mark glared at Felix.
Felix shrugs and makes his usual fabulous face back at him.

"How'd you find us?", I asked them both; smiling widely.

"Simple", Felix smiled.

"Google Maps", Mark grinned.

We all laughed slightly; except Google, of course.

Felix and Mark climb back in the shuttle as I motion for Google to come.

"Let's go Google!"' I say as I hop in the shuttle. Google walks over slowly and climbs in carefully.

"What's the plan?", I ask Mark.

"Oh, that's right. You didn't hear the plan", he looked at me sadly.

I turn my head at Google and I look back at Mark.

"...Yeah..", I sighed.

"Anyways, Wade told us that there are three towers. They each connect to a satellite. Apparently, each satellite controls those damn robots", he stops to lean on the wall.

"We disconnect all, then we can head to the main tower to stop it once and for all", Mark finished.

"But,..how come when we disconnect the three towers, we still have to go to the main one?", I asked while sighing. Seems like a lot of work to me..

"That's the last place we need to destroy the control system. Although, I doubt it will be easy"

"I suppose your right..", I sighed.

Felix pulls the shuttle out of the wreck cautiously. He pulled his phone out and located one of the three Google towers.

"We're headed for Tennessee!", Felix called out to everyone.

"Where are we now?", I asked.

"We're in Berkely California", Felix answered.

"Oh!", I ran over to the small window.
My cousin is attending the college of California for her first year! We haven't talked in awhile ever since her dad broke up with my aunt.

"What are you doing?", Mark laughed.

I turned my head to him, "My cousin, Natalie, attends the college around here"

"Oh, that's cool", Mark walked closer next to me by the window.

Google apparently didn't like how close Mark was to me. He stomped next to me. Google pulled me closer to him, making me surprised, speaking that I didn't see him walk up to me.
Mark turned around and glared at Google. He pulls me out of Google's grip and into his instead.

"Umm, guys?", I tried to say something but it was the same thing over and over again. Mark and Google stealing me from each other's bear hugs.

I pulled away once Google tried to bring me close to him.
I scrambled to Felix and away from the two girls fighting and argueing.
Mark and Google began to argue loudly.

"Back off pal!", Mark took a shot at shoving Google; resulting badly.

"I'm sorry, am I in your way?", Google grinned.

"Yes, you are", Mark gave Google a deadly look.

"Your creeping me out", Google whimpered.

I couldn't help but giggle; Remember, his sensitivity is up.

"What are you, a puppy?", Mark crossed his arms.

Google walked closer to Mark. So close, their noses were about an inch away from each other.

Google grabbed him by the throat and began to choke him as Mark's face turned red.

"Whoa!", I stopped giggling and ran over.
"Google, stop, stop!", I yelled at him.

Google looked at me for a moment, then dropped Mark onto the steel ground. Mark fell to the floor and caught his breath.
I bent down next to him, "Are you okay, Mark?"

"I'm fine, thank you", Mark stood up slowly. He gave Google a final glare and walked over to check how Felix was doing.

Jealousy can be a dangerous thing...