Chapter 38: Lif£ is ins@ne 01:

Music-

I blinked twice.
The darkness engulfed me like it hadn't eaten in days.
Where was I? The air felt stiff and silent. I couldn't see Google around me. Did he betray me?
Is this just his plan? What did I do? Did I make the wrong choice? Don't get me started on my choices..
I could feel my the looseness around my arms, the tight squeeze that was once there fading away.
My eyesight did its best to adjust to the sudden darkness slowly.

A light flashed within the dark room. There, it was me. My face looks unentertained, leaning my elbow unto a table. The light expanded to show I was in the cafe. Oh, there's Tanisha! And Abby! And some other names!

My friends were in the other side of the restaurant, sitting on modern couches and having a fun time. I slowly walked over to my figure that sat alone.
I steadily reached out to touch one of her strands of hair, until my vision noticed movement.
I peeked to the window to see the Google IRL box was there, in the alleyway.
Before I knew it, my figure was already up and walking outside, towards the box. There was a brown journal in her back pocket with a sticky note placed on it.
I'll leave that mystery for later, I thought.
My stomach twisted at the sight of the journal. Never mind that, I had to keep moving.

I could hear laughing from an area. I kept my gaze at myself, curiously picking the box up from the ground, before I ran towards the sounds that ripped across my hearing.
The end of the corner cut pass, there was my target. I saw the glimpse of a broad shoe from a distance, taking the corner.

Stepping into the sudden rain that was on the ground, I could feel the water sink in through my shoes. I ran to that exact corner, sweeping myself around it. The back of a striped jacket was in my line of sight just ahead. Wilfred.
With a growl under my breath, I took off, sprinting towards his direction. Still, he had the clumsy speed of a maniac that was always difficult to catch up to.

Wilfred hurried past a door and into my house. I ran up to the front door and tugged at the doorknob. The lock didn't move an inch. The rain on the ground looked to be rising like a small escalating lake across the streets. This only made more frantic and eager to get inside my home.
Looking around me, there were more Google irl boxes, placed on my lawn and on the streets. I could feel annoyance fill my veins as I took a swift kick to the door. The door fell to the ground, revealing the inside of my house. But inside, it was like an abyss with shadowy lights against the metal walls.
The adrenaline flowed out of my veins when I saw the atmosphere of my own home shivering my bones. I stepped inside.

It wasn't dark inside, but it wasn't too bright either. I took steady steps through the eerie hallways. So many hallways, god!

"One...two."
I looked around me. Where was that sound coming from? Who's voice was it? It was so quick, I couldn't think about who said those numbers. I kept walking down the hallway, until I noticed movement in the corner of my eye.
I slowly looked to my side. Across the long, narrow hallway. There he stood. Strands of hair in his face, dark eyes.
Felix.
He held a flashlight in a hand and looked to be searching around this maze of hallways. I would say he's looking for me, if I am correct.
It was hard not to whimper in fear, or widen my eyes, frozen to this spot. Instead, I gulped wearily and kept on walking.

"Pewds is comin for you..." I could hear his swedish accent bounce off the walls, sending my bones to a quivering state.
Across the hallway and with a swipe of his flashlight, the luminance light nearly showed a strand of my hair. Still, it was hard to see with his lack of light expect for the metal device; a flashlight.

"Three..four."

It wasn't Felix's voice. More, irish. I stepped down the hallway, hoping the exit was near soon. I couldn't handle being in this simulation Google must have put me in.
"Better lock your door."

I flinched when the voice was suddenly sounding closer. Light swiped over my head, but not nearly touching the top of my head. I looked at the walls for a moment.
The words, Danger in Fiction, was scrawled with blood on the cold wall. And so was, Fabulous, Google irl is key, Yondertand, and other words. My breath became hitched in my throat.

"Five...six!"

I whipped my head over. It was Mark. And he found me, without a flashlight. He wore a devious grin, dark eyes, bloody hands. He began to walk towards me from his distance from me.

I widened my eyes and began to run towards the other direction. I jumped back when I nearly ran into the back of Felix. He slowly turned his head towards me, a grim smile appearing across his lips. I began to run towards the other direction-
Jack flashed his flashlight to show he'd been standing where I wanted to run towards an exit.
I felt cornered with Mark at one side, Felix at the other, and Jack at the last.
What would I usually do, what would I usually do...
What would the reader even do?

Comment what you would most likely do. Who knows, maybe it could work.
Yondertand// pewdarkpie
Yandere one shots// youtubers
(Both available to read or suggest)

Enjoy meh monkeys.
(._. )