Chapter 23: It's only the Beginning

"It doesn't matter who hurt you, or broke you down.
What matters is who made you smile again"- unknown

Beginning of Season 2

(Previously on Google IRL)

"What's going on?!", Emma asked Felix. The shuttle shook and toppled over to the right. Mark lost his balance and fell onto Emma. The side ripped apart and brought Felix with it. All but the buzzing sound of destruction filled their ears.
_

______________________________

I opened eyes. The sky rose above me. All but the shade color of a dark grey and brown.

I stood back onto my feet and brushed myself off. The dust fell off of my jacket I was wearing. Still remained the jean jacket, armor, dress, and leggings I had worn the whole time.
The same bow I picked up in Wade's basement was attached to the back of my jacket.
The same pistol I had showed Google. Or it was Mark?
Either way, everything was the same.

I looked beside me to a unconscious man by the name of Mark. The Mark that was trapped and stolen. His fans must be worried.

I walked over to a broken down wall, that was now leaned over and bent. A few seconds pass, before I claim my focus again.
I pull the wall out of the way and push it aside.
Felix laid there, still. Blood leaked out of his mouth.

I looked up. Figures were walking towards us.
My vision was blurry.
If they are Google IRLs, I won't bother. My body is too emotionless and weak.
I don't care if they rip my body apart or bring me to the creator.

The shadows were coming closer.
It looked to be a skinny-like man. And another guy.
And another guy.

They all separated from each others sides so it looked as if one man turned into three men.

I attempted to run away, although my legs were slightly numb and injured. I only resulted in falling over and tripping.

I crawled away while quickly glancing behind me only to see the figures coming closer. I strengthened my grip and crawled away with a little bit more speed in my veins.

I gave up.
My body stopped from utter exhaustion and froze.

A man's face appears in front of mine. Instead of the usual emotionless looks I got from robots, this one gave me a worried look.
In fact, he didn't look like one of the Google IRLs at all.

He had small, bright blue eyes. At least, they looked as if they used to be bright.
Now, they barely shined and showed a dark midnight blue that has been disturbed by the destruction that has occurred.

He wore a tied bandanna over his forehead that was covered in some dust and soil. His brown, leather jacket looked old and worn out. Around the bandanna was light brown hair that parted to the right.

Thy three words I begged to ask, "who are you?", didn't come out of my mouth. My lungs were clogged.

"Wade! I found a live one!", the man called out.

"Tyler, come over here!", Wade called out to him as he ran towards my body. I closed my eyes, only to show that I was weak as hell.

Another man bent down closer to me. I could feel his presence, although, I still can't see what his face looks like.

"Man, what should we do with her?"

"I don't know. Is she dead?", a quick voice responded.

"No! Can't you see that she's breathing?", a voice turned to him in frustration.

"Oh. Sorry", the puny but quick voice responded again.

"I say, we take her back to the house"

"Should we really share more of our food? We'll run out soon"

The man thought for a moment. He nodded his head and proceeded to lift me head up in order to pick my whole body up.

"I found another guy!"

I heard footsteps surrounding me more and more. The man was carrying me over his arms like a baby. Ugh.

"Wait, I've seen her before!", a voice called out. The person ran towards me.

"She came to my house to get guns!", the familiar but strange voice exclaimed.

"I saw her on the news", the quick voice said.

"Ok you guys. Let's get these guys to safety"

"Got it"

The man carries me away and walks down the rubble and trash.
I hope they don't forget anyone.
Mark.
Felix.
G- Google!

I didn't see him!
He may still be asleep! They need to find him! Please, please find him..

"G-Google...", I whispered. The man heard me and looked back to the crash site.

He turned his head back around and proceeded walking down a certain path.

The path felt misty to me. Like thousands of buildings fell down and eroded away. That's probably the case...

Let's just hope it's not like this throughout the whole USA. Maybe robots have managed to travel to England.
Maybe they've discovered Europe too!
Lithuania?

What am I thinking? They wouldn't be able to travel throughout America that fast and murder during the way.

The only thing my mind is strangely focused on is how I found Google in the alleyway mysteriously.

Eck, my brain hurts now.

New and Improved Chapters!

Now over 800 words instead of 600!

I will do my best to be more descriptive and I will work on my writing skills. They need help, lol.

Thank you guys SO much for waiting!

Don't forget to punch that vote button if you liked the chapter!