Chapter 29: Rogue Dragon

"Ahem! I'd like everyone's attention!", I stood up and yelled aloud to the crowds of Youtubers gather round.

They all turn and look at me for instructions. My fear of stage fright began to kick, causing me to sweat.

"How has everyone been..?", I giggled awkwardly; receiving confused looks throughout the crowd.

"Yeah, right. Heheh", I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Just give us a speech for llama's sake!", A voice yelled from the crowd.

"I know that things have been really rough lately....well, you should just forget about that!", I shot everyone a glare.

"I have been tricked, bitten, begged, cut, turned on, afraid, followed, saved, kidnapped, you name it! But I am still standing here! Do you know why?!", I yelled out to the crowd with the best enthusiasm I could possibly barf out.

The crowd looked around and shrugged.

"Because I am standing strong! And it's time you did so too! No more recording yourself! We need to stand up!", I punched my palm.

"Aren't you tired of having to hide away or see your friends and family die in front of your eye?!", I yelled.

A few Youtubers glanced around and nodded. Sounds of agreement rose silently from the crowd.

"Aren't you tired seeing of seeing buildings and cars being destroyed around, while all you could do was stand there like an idiot?!", I yelled again.

"Yeah!", the crowd shouted.

"Then let's go kick some Google IRL ass!", I smiled and threw my fist in the air.

I began to pretended I was brofisting everyone as they brofisted back.

I kissed my fist and brought it back down. "Goodbye Pewdiepie", I whispered.

The crowd cheered! They all jumped up and down, ready for battle!
Google helped me down the broken bench. He took a hold of me and pulled me closer to him, resulting in a hug.

I gently let go and smile into his eyes. "One more tower, then the main tower, correct?"

"Yes", he grinned. He pet the top of my head, letting his fingers run through my hair.

Mark ran up to me and held his fist up as if he wanted to brofist me. Google growls and walks away.

"That was amazing!", he exclaimed. We both brofisted, making both of our smiles fade.

"In memory of Felix", Mark nodded.

I looked into Mark's eyes and nodded softly. "Yeah...Felix", I kissed my fist once more.
"Ever hear the word, Rogue Dragon before?", Mark asked me; curiously thinking.

"Rogue...Dragon?", I was unsure of that word. "If you didn't know, my last name is Rogue", I stated.

"Really? Be careful out there then", He sighed.

"Um, why do I need to be careful?", I narrowed my eyes at him.
Mark saw the narrowed glint in my eye, "I didn't mean it to be rude, it's that those words mean bad luck", He shrug it off.

I continued locking eyes with him until I gave up. People all grouped out into orders. One group was ordered to destroy the control system on the final Google Tower before the main one. Others just stayed to train or talk.
Mark showed me a small room that was located in a nice hotel that was partially destroyed."This will be your place for the night", He smiled.

"Luxurious", I muttered.

"It's the best we have, ok?", He gruffed. Then, his frown became a smile again.
I felt a strange shiver up my spine. I haven't slept for so long, and now I feel afraid to sleep?
We both walked out and Mark showed me a large area where they trained. Weapons were stocked on tables, and there were targets for archery.

"We should train tomorrow morning", Mark exclaimed.

"Which weapon do you like the best?", I smiled as I gently let my fingers touch the guns and weapons. I even saw a scythe leaned against the table.

Mark smiled up at me as he walked next to me, scanning the weapons. "I'm pretty satisfied with the bad-ass rifle I have. What about you? Are you still the fan of the bow?", He smiled.

"Heh, I guess you could say that", I shot him a grin.

"I'm going to go to bed. See you tomorrow morning at 7", Mark headed down the path back to the hotel.

Toby walked up to the table of weapons and picked up a bazooka; smiling at me.

"Heeeey", He moved his voice in between his introduction. "I heard all about you", He smiled.

"I can't seem to say the same about you", I laughed awkwardly.

"Toby Turner", He bowed down. "At your service"

"Ok, well I'm going back to the hotel. Nice to meet you, Toby", I smiled and waved goodbye.

Moments later, I made it to my bed. I plumped on the covers and instantly fell asleep. Not drifting to sleep.

I felt a cold shiver up my bones.

____________________________________

I'm so sorry you guys for making you wait!!

I'm sorrrry

I've been dealing with a rock that made my flipping whole storyline bounce and get a flat tire -_-||

No worries, I'm fixin it!