Chapter 39: All's Fair Love and War

____
I set my feet right and whipped my head around fearfully. Felix, Mark, Jack. All three of them, cornering me against the wall. What was I supposed to do?!

I felt Jack grip my wrist with a devious grin plastered on his face. "What's fookin wron-"
I let out a noise of effort as I jammed my knee up to his balls, er, crotch.
Jack staggered back, cursing like a fiend as he dropped to his knees and clutched his balls- Ok! Crotch! I'll call it a crotch, you happy?

I was just about to sprint off towards the exit, a door gleaming brightly at the other end, until my arms were grabbed and pulled behind me. Mark used a hand to hold both of my wrists, and edged closer to the side of my ear.
"This is the real Google now," Mark whispered breathily against my ear.
An idea brightened in my mind.

"Tiny box Tim," I whispered and clenched my jaw.
Mark suddenly staggered back, hitting his back against the wall with yells and struggles as he mostly faced the ground, roughly running his fingers through his hair.
How I thought of this, I couldn't say-- I remember particularly when Mark had typed the same code into one of the control systems back at a Google Tower, so it would make logical sense.

I glanced at Felix with wide eyes, not sure what to do now.
"Um--h-hey, Fel Fel-- how's it been?" I giggled nervously, taking quick steps back.

He took creepy steps towards me with his head hung low.
"It's b-been fabulous," His voice grew shaky and lower in an undertone.
My breathing pace grew heavy as I took steps back. God he is so hot. So is Mark. Jack is ok. Getting off track.

Pewds was just about to pounce for me, and out of cowardly instinct I covered my face in fear. I didn't feel anything.

"Why can't I do anything?!" Pewds said in frustration. I revealed my face to look at him; he was right in front of me with a gun pointed to my head (it looked plastic; perhaps that's why. Dumbass).

"Uh, Fel. Lemme just.." I turned the pistol over slowly, aiming towards him. I pressed the trigger, and the same feeling from chapter 34, shooting him at the ruins. Felix stumbled back from the bullet clogged in his chest, the expression of surprise on his face.
He fell to the cold ground, gagging a little as I could see the blood filling the wound.

This was my chance!
I stepped back hesitantly, then made a run for it towards the door at the other end of the hallway. I was so close now!

The tip of my shoe was edged downwards, and I could feel myself falling now! The ground under me descended at a low level, and the door was getting further from my view.

"SHIIIIIIIII-" How proud I was to know that word would prob best my last word I'll ever say, and it was a curse word. Not even finished.

My body was jerked up instead of down. I looked around--
Google was carrying my, bridal style, running down this roof around us that was pretty narrow.
"W-Why are we running?!" I yelled over the strong winds and whipping air.
Google didn't answer. His glasses were on this time.
I reached over and pulled them off, and looked at the glass curiously. It looked like there was something on it.
A reflection! I closer, and so could see something was falling through the sky.

"Google, run the other way!" I said frantically. He stopped, and before he ran again, I hopped off, and climbed on his back. He held my legs as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Go go go!" I pointed in the sky-- something grey spinning in the air, hurtling towards the edge of the roof.
Without hesitation, Google began sprinting towards it, even with a person riding him.

It felt like the device was getting closer now; I reached my arm out as far as I could, having to extend myself off Google a bit in order to do so.
It dropped. In my palm. Just like that!
It was the same remote Google has handed me. I observed it closely.
"We have company," Google said. Other Google IRLs were climbing the roof by now, devious grins on their faces.
Strange, it wasn't the usual three.
Why is Twaimz a Google IRL? The hell? Smosh is part of them?
I pulled out a pistol in Google's pocket, (futuristic looking one) and aimed it around me, skimming my aim.

"I really hate to kill you, Smosh. Your movie was awesome," I narrowed my eyes and the corner of my lips couldn't help but show a grin.
Pulling the trigger, not your usual bullet shot through, but like a mini rocket launched, and out came the view of mayhem by the time the rocket hit the ground near a horde of the robots. They were thrown back, and off the roof.
I shot bullets around us, making hordes of them be thrown back. It was mayhem all around us by now.
"This...is..awesome," I breathed and smiled through heavy breaths of effort.
With the remote in my hand, I peeked at it curiously, and pressed the button. All the Google IRLs shut down.

"Google, we did it!" I said cheerily. He didn't say a word. Didn't even move.
"Google...?"

I looked down. His head was hung low. His arms were hung low.
I released my arms around his neck and set my feet on the ground. I stepped in front of him, and raised his head up.
His eyes were closed, and I couldn't tell if he was breathing.

I frowned, with his face in his hands, and then leaned in, pressing my lips against his. I felt him grasp my wrist. Google put his other hand on the other side of my face.

I woke up.
I blinked twice and sat up. Google removed the headset device from over my head and looked at me silently.
"What?" I said.

"Ur- Nothing," He looked back to the table next to me. I saw a syringe on the table, one I don't remember seeing last time.

"You made me go through all of that.." I said quietly and closed my eyes.
"It was the only way. I have a cure for you now," Google picked the syringe up.

"A cure for what?" I peeked an eye open.

"We're breaking into a military base."

"Who's, we're?"

"Youtubers."

As you probably saw, I didn't put the soundcloud to the song. The only reason is because Soundcloud isn't exactly working with me. I apologize for that.
The song I put should sound cool as you watch the gif and read this chapter.

Enjoy meh monkeys (._. )