Chapter 47: Too Much Youtube Red

Warning: sad and gross.

I tried making the high-speed drive relaxing by turning a radio on. Even that didn't tune out the horrifying screams and cries out in the city of Tokyo.
During the ride of yanking the driving wheel to the left, to the right, or spinning it so hard I felt it may break, other youtubers who fought against Googles ran in the direction of the Google Tower. I hated seeing some of them being punched by the robots.
I could see Issa from not too far. Twaimz.

"Issa look out!" I screamed, trying not to crash the car.

Before I knew it, he staggered back and fell down with a bullet at his throat. I hated it. It made tears sting my throat. Issa..the guy who made a peace sign. Even when times were horrible. A peace sign. He wanted peace. And a llama.

The car motor growled furiously. A light flashed, saying a wheel was shredded.

"E-Emma!" Jack yelled. He was huddled up against the seat, looking through the back window. "I think our wheel's gone."

No wonder the car felt heavier. I gritted my teeth and turned the car around the corner. Only a street away from the last Google Tower. I pulled the car to a halt and whipped around to the boys.

"Get out."

Once we all got out, I turned around to see hundreds of Google irls covering the road. The direction needed in order to get to the Google Tower.
I didn't know what to do now. I felt trapped. The guys were frozen.
I felt frozen as well. What would they do if I resisted? Kill me? Take me away?

Toby ran out in front of me, shooting bullets at the robots screaming, "come and get me!"

"Toby, no!" I cried out, reaching for him but Mark held me back.

Immediately, all of the hostile robots went after him, even with bullets in their chests.

"Stop!" I choked. The robots chased him down the street. Once I heard a yell, it was sure they caught him. It was our chance to run away. I didn't want to run away, I wanted to chase after Toby and save him.

The guys began running down the street. Google grabbed my hand and tugged me along with them. I was nearly crying by now. Toby...
The friend who always stuck along. Who needed our help. Who risked his life to join with the YT repetition. The one who admitted how scared he was to me. It took guts itself to tell that to someone when you know there will be no happy ending.

We ran inside the glass doors, and quickly shut them. Across the room was a desk. Google Tower. We're here now. But it didn't feel worth it. My breathing was nearly in hiccups due to how much I ran and how much my throat stung of burning tears.
That's when I remembered; the walkie talkie! I still have it!

I frantically snatched it from my pocket and brought it to my lips, jamming the button.

"T-T-Toby, are you there, o-over?" I gagged into the speaker.

After a minute, I could hear some of his weak coughs.
"I'm h-here...I'm fine...I....--"

"Stay with me!" I cried into the device.

"Darkness....r-redness...and....whiteness.."

"Toby?"

".."

"Toby Turner?"

There was nothing left. I closed my eyes tight and stifled tears. Slowly, I slid the walkie talkie back in my hoodie pocket. Amanda's hoodie pocket.

"I'm...so sorry," Mark whispered.

"It doesn't matter now," I wiped my eyes. "Google. Where do we go to get to the control system and shut it down?"

Google obediently pointed to the elevator.
At least it was safe in the elevator. I needed a little break.

"Are you guys ready to kick some ass?" I whispered. My fists clenched. I wanted to kill Wilfred. All of this is his fault! He caused all of this mayhem!

Felix took a deep breath.
"Let's do dis."

Mark lowered his eyes. He peeked over to Jack.
"I'm ready to end this once and for all. I'll never let them kill Jack again."

Jack pulled out a pistol.
"Fook' yeah."

Felix tossed me a rifle. I took it in hand and tightened my hands around the smooth black linings.

The elevator doors opened. Inside, youtubers clashed against Google irls. I pointed my gun at a Jack Google irl, and had no problem shooting a bullet in his skull.
I shot another at a Google irl. And another, (though I missed the first time.)
I looked over and saw Matthias on his knees.

I rushed over and got close.
"Matt...are you ok?"

He coughed and looked to me with a sad expression. Blood spilled at his shirt with a gaping hole at his chest. Little pieces of his once bright blue shirt lay on the ground.

"I-If you.....e-ever see Amanda--" he whispered, "tell her that I wish her luck...with..the b-baby."

His bloody fingers slowly slid down my grey sweatshirt. The memory of his wife made tears soak in his eyes.

"A-Aman....." he fell back before he could plead his wife's name.
His breathing stopped. I checked his pulse. Everything was gone. Matthias was gone.

"Matt.." I whispered, stroking his hair.

"I'll tell Amanda how brave you were. I'll tell her how you fought back. I'll...wish her luck with your baby.."

I wiped my eyes and stood up. I looked around me.

Skydoesminecraft. Dead on the ground.

Mikey Bolts. Dead beside him.

Superwoman. Ripped apart.

Tyler Oakley. Left on the floor, his right hand cut off with blood surrounding him.

Matthias.
Dead.
With memories fiddling away in his mind.

Jenna Marbles. Leaning against the wall with a blood soaked jacket and a bullet to her forehead.

Felix.
Looking around at the left for dead youtubers, moving them a little aside with the tip of his rifle.

"Dead.." he whispered, tears threatening his eyes.

Google scanned through all of them.

"We should keep moving before Wilfred makes another move."

I sucked in a breath. He was right, after all.

Goodbye, dead youtubers...

The second to last google irl chapter.
Enjoy my monkeys. Do not cry.
(;-; )