Chapter 33: The Pink Duckling

Music Emma is listening to-

I gazed out the shuttle window. Toby had let me borrow his ipod for the trip, which had luckily survived this hell of a apocalypse. I wonder what it would be like, to read all of what is happening to me. I wonder if the readers would picture me as them during this accidental adventure.
This whole world, is ruined now, all because Wilfred did all of this.
It's sad, really. I was just about to go to college again, but that probably won't happen anytime soon.

"Hey Emma", I heard Mark say through the song of my music playing. Dammit. This was a good song.
I narrow my eyes and turn my head to Mark.
"What", Was all I mumbled.

He made a cute face.
"Nuttthin", He purred.

I gave him a weirded out look before turning my head back to the window. I groaned when he tapped my shoulder again.
"WHAT", I asked sternly, whipping my head to him.

"Nothing", He said cutely again, turning his head away. His dark brown fluff of hair was so cute, yet he was being annoying right now.
Google absent mindly sat beside me, making me have to scrunch up against the wall to make him space.
"Why so close?!", I spat out from beside him.

"I am guarding you from this abnormal human being", He growled towards Mark.
"Abnormal?", Mark huffed. "I'm not abnormal."

"Your blood cells increasened when that luminescence light flashed and Sinitite rose inside of you", Google stated with a devious grin.
'Sinitite?'

Mark narrowed his eyes at Google and turned his head away.
"Just a mental tick", He murmured quietly.
I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Hey guys! We're here!", I heard Toby call out. I fixed the black leather jacket I was given for when we fight and straightened my bow out. I pulled out the same pistol from Wade and put it in my pocket.
"Hmpfh", Mark motioned off the seat and grabbed another pistol out of the weapon sack Felix had packed enthusiastically.
We all walked off of the shuttle and onto another roof, familiar to the other identical Google Towers. The sky was still a eerie grey with clouds passing by, the sun peeking through some openings. Google was following me like a dog, wanting attention.
"Hello...", He said deeply to me.

"Hi", I murmured as I loaded my pistol, which I had only used once. Google intertwined fingers with mine and locked them.
"Google, I'll need that hand soon."

"I will help you defeat any other Google IRLs", He stated, a evil grin appearing on his face.
"Stop looking so creepy", I growled.

"I thought enjoyed the feeling of creepiness", He said deeply, his face moving slightly as he spoke.
"W- no!", I spat out. Ok...ok maybe he was right. Reader, you didn't hear anything. Go on and fix the fourth wall and be on your way.

"You also think Felix is attractive", Google stated as if he could read my mind.
"I never thought that", I growled, my face flushing with pink.

"He's...he's dead. It doesn't matter."

"He is not dead," He interjected.
I raised an eyebrow.

"Er- Yeah he is. Back at t-"

"He is fighting Wilfred right as we speak," He stated. I looked down and ran my fingers down the metal of the pistol. No, that couldn't be true- Wilfred may be too powerful. How would Google know that?
"Er- let's just keep going", Mark interrupted, walking towards the elevator shack. Toby awkwardly followed Mark.
I gave Google a final look before releasing my fingers from his. I joined them in the elevator, same as Google. We all stood in silence as Toby pressed the button to go down.
"So..how was your fabulous Saturday?", I asked awkwardly.
All of them turned their heads to me with a look of, 'seriously?'.

I noticed the awkward tension and looked at the ground again.
The metal doors opened. Finally.

The hallway was surprisingly clear with modern walls, like always, and large windows to the right. But- it was different! Blood was smeared on the ground!
"Ew", Was all that came out of Mark's mouth.

"Google...whose blood is this?", I asked quietly, tilting my head towards Google a little as we all stood in silence.

"Felix Kjellberg, also k-"

"Ok, thank you", I interrupted. I heard the sound of pain from the other room.

"The Pink Duckling hour", Google growled, a grin appearing on his face.

The Pink Duckling hour.
Cool name amiright lol

Hur guys :D
For those of you that didn't know, this book is not a X Reader. But, I have made it in which Emma's personality cannot be labeled. You decide for her, right? So it is technically a X Reader.

Welcome to Feather Void-
Amazing book!

This Life I want- Daydreamer101602
Amazing so far!

If you guys have any suggestions, specific people you ship, or ideas, you are totally free to come to meh.

Enjoy meh monkeys (.__. )