Chapter 30: No one trusts Google

I stood up from my thin covers.
Am I awake?
That was pretty quick.
I stood out of bed and rubbed my eyes; looking down at the broken alarm that said a cracked 6:33. I walked out of my room, still rubbing my eyes as my footsteps creaked through the hotel hallway. I trudged down the stairs and walked out the broken glass door.
I could hear shouts from a distance.
"Dammit, what now...?", I mumbled; still half asleep.
I walked over to the main area where everyone hung out and ate, but instead it looked as if they were forming a riot.
"Kill him!", Shane yelled.

I walked over behind the crowd and tapped on people's shoulders; trying to get somewhat of a view or idea of what's going on.
"What's...happening?", I attempted to ask but to no avail.

"What's happening?!", I shouted through my tired mind.
Still, no one turned around to simply tell me what was occurring.
I gruffed and pushed people out of my way.
"He's a robot! We can't trust him!", J-Fred retorted.
They are talking about Google!

"H-Hey get outta my way!", I demanded; pushing people aside. I finally got through the riot. I widened my eyes to see Google was being tied!

"The hell?!", I yelled. I ran over and stopped a man by the name of Brad from tying Google.
"Google, we have to get out of here!", I said as I tugged on his arm.
"If you say so", He said as he obediently followed me.
"What are you doing?!", Brad asked in his British accent.

"Back off, Gaming Lemon", I growled back to him as I dragged Google out of the riot.

"We should chase them", Cry murmured to the person next to him. Ken nodded and motioned the crowd of Youtubers to go after us.

"Run Google, run!", I yelled to him as he walked while I ran.

"Searching in step four, Forrest Gump", Google stated.
"Hurry up!", I screamed as the riot grabbed their pitch forks and torches.

Google ran over, scooped me over his shoulder and started sprinting down the dusty road.
"Ok Google, just keep running", I said to him as I looked up to see the riot chasing us. One of them had a bow and arrow and was now aiming at us!

"Google watch o-", I yelled to him but stopped. An arrow pierced the back of his chest from his back and came out of the front.
Google slowed down at his running pace, but kept going.

"Keep going Google. We can lose them", I said to him calmly. Before I knew it, I saw another arrow hit at the back of his heel.
Google let out a sound of frustration but kept running.

"Hold in there. We can reach that building ahead of us", I said to him. Another arrow came through the air but missed Google's shoulder by a second.

"We're almost there", I said to him. I looked up from Google's back and flipped the riot off.

Before I knew it, I saw three arrows stab Google's back.
Google stumbled over his feet and ran through the doors of the hotel. He let me go as he stumbled to the floor. I ran over and pushed a secretary desk over to cover the doors.
I knelt down by Google who was now sitting on the floor and breathing heavily.
"Are you gonna make it?", I asked sadly.

"I'll be fine. Make sure you wear that dress I made you", He said softly as he looked into my eyes through his ragged breathing.
He laid his head back on the floor as his breathing rate reduced to slow breaths.

"Google....don't leave me", I whispered as I wiped a tear from my eye.

"Your...robot pervert will always be there for you", Google smiled slightly. He stretched his legs out so he laid on the ground.
He took a final breath before stopping.
Google laid there....emotionless.

"Nah, this is bullshit!", I stood up and looked out the doors.

"This is just a dream!", I shouted to myself as I covered my ears and pushed on them.
The surroundings around me were disintegrating before me. Everything was turning into tiny pixels and floating away, the same with Google.

"That's what I damn thought", I muttered as I pushed the desk away from the doors and walked out.
"Google won't die that easily", I said with a determined look as I walked down the path that was now turning dark to awake me from my sleep.

Google won't die that easily.

Hi guys...I'm so sorry I took so long! I'm so grateful to have such patient and awesome readers like you! :3

Bye~