Chapter 43: Jet Manners

Snow was starting to fall.

"Google, just act emotionless that's all you have to do! If they play beer pong, play beer pong! Just be a Google Irl!" I exclaimed.

"But, owner, I love you."

"Don't give me that," I frowned and folded my arms.

"I could never leave you."

"Please stop."

"Do not make me go," Google looked at me with big eyes, "you may even look under my shirt."

"Please G---"

He yanked the hem of his shirt and brought his chest closer to me, his shirt touching my shirt. I blushed madly to this, stepping back quickly.
"Google I meant no!"

His expression was pulled into a frown and dark eyes, grumbling as he dropped his shirt.
"I want you to go in there, be a good robot, and act like you're a dummy like those guys."

"They would be able to scan me."

"What do you mean?"

"There is new DNA."

I narrowed my eyes and my lips were parted. "New DNA?"

"Anthony Padilla, Ian Andrew Hec---"

"Ok stop," I blurted out. Those guys were the ones in my dream, I'm most sure of it.

"Please try to trust me," I said softly.

Google looked at me through soft narrow eyes.
"I will do exactly as you ask."

I let out a small sigh of relief.
Over by the side of the military base was a window at the top, which seemed like the only way to get inside without being spotted. It was difficult to climb the hedges after Google had fortunately helped me up.
My foot slipped over a edge with a small blanket of snow, making me a bit uneasy.
By the time I got to the window, I tipped the glass forward to look inside.

It was dark at first, but there were lights st the ceilings, so it's been better. The window helped, because once I opened it, a full neighborhood of light came in.
I dearly hope that didn't cause too much attention on my part.

"Come on Google," I whispered impatiently. It didn't seem like he went inside yet, though I wanted to keep crawling in, on the little bridge under the ceiling. My legs were still hanging out of the window.

I was tired of waiting now; I began to crawl down the thin surface. The object just below the ceiling that let you look through the rest of the warehouse.
I flinched when I heard something like a scream. A familiar one, for that matter.

"Mark?" I breathed. I looked down to my side, where the rest of the warehouse shown Google irls crowded around Mark.
Though they were holding his arms back, and his legs out. What are they doing? They wouldn't kill him in this way!

"Guys! We got this," A Google Irl- is that really a Google irl? It was Anthony, though he still wore the same blue shirt with the glowing G.

"That is not necessary," My Google spoke up.
Good job Google, just distract them.

"You shouldn't be going against your code like that, Fischbach," Anthony said to Google with a smug grin.

"If you inject sinitite into his body, that will only cause more complications," Google said calmly.

"Don't you get it? Wilfred wants more sinitite. If he wants Mark on his side, you better believe we'll do that," Anthony spat out.

I got to the end of the little bridge, and jumped off to a metal ground, and slid down the ladder to the ground. Luckily, where I was at now was a very dark shade of light. And lucky for me as well, there were jets placed all around this side.