Chapter 41: Gladiator Googles

Music-

It caught me skeptical at first. Felix, holding a pistol to my forehead with a crazy smile. Google irls swarming around us.
Really, the large dive off the skyscraper felt like it was in slow motion. Like I was being given the chance to personally think about my decision.

I looked up at Felix's crazy eyes.
Funny, this was supposed to be a girly fan fiction with Google. Now, Jack is unconscious but crazy, Felix is insane and sly, Google is protective and awkward.
I hardly realized, I was dazing off into his eyes. I knew there was one way I could escape.

I cup his face in my hands, and pull his lips for mine. He is caught by utter surprise, and drops his pistol-- drops his pistol!
I could have used it!
If I got a hold of my pistol, it would have certainly been too late! He would notice and use something else against me. Bite me, lick me, who knows what he was capable of!

One thing's for certain, the rushing feeling of kissing the Pewdiepie as we were diving through the air was true enough.
His hands grabbed my wrists, most likely to keep me from aiming my gun at him.

I didn't know what to do now-- I was so caught up in my brilliant plan, I didn't even think of the possibility of the pistol slipping through his fingers!

Pewdie seemed to be so caught up in the kiss, he pulled me close and made it even more passionate.
I was struggling under his grip and extending my legs to kick him off, but none seemed to work.
His tongue dipped in soon enough, and I gagged a bit.

I tilted my head as far back as I could and gasped of air.
"Fel-"
His lips were to mine again. Felix's hands were now holding my jaw straight to keep the contact.

"FFFFUUUUUUCCCKK MEE!"
That must have been Jack, waking up in the middle of a skydive. He was literally screaming (way louder then he usually does in his videos) his head off, pushing Toby away from him.

I wanted Google's help dearly now. I was vulnerable, under Felix's grasp. Where was Google?

It caught me by surprise when I could feel Felix yanked off me. I cough from that lack of air, and snap my head up.

I looked up and saw Mark was clutching around Felix's neck in the air, and Felix's face of surprise.

Markiplier against Pewdiepie. Damn, I thought.
A grim smile awoke to Felix. His back was against Mark's torso. Mark's arm was wrapped around his neck in a choke-hold.

"I'm the real poodiepie..mudderfugger."
Felix tickled Mark's neck. Of course, out of instinct, Mark pushed him away and unpurposely giggled. I couldn't blame him.
Felix grabbed a hold of his neck, and bit into it. Mark yelled in pain, swearing, "Bitch!"

And what was I doing to help!
I spread my arms to slow my fall a little to reach at their higher level in the sky. I tire off Pewdie's paracute cord, and he's jerked upwards.

I wrapped my arms around Mark's neck and pull myself closer to him. My legs were spread behind me, and now so were his legs. His arms were wrapped around my neck as well.
I let go of his neck. His hands went to my shoulders, and he looked into my eyes.
Mark's dark hair was whipping up. His glasses fallen off, that's for sure. He had a bite Mark at his neck now, scars, his leather jacket ripped at.

"Thank you!" I yelled over the wind.
"For what!"

"For savin-"

Mark jerked my face to his, and his peeked open mouth was connected to mine.
My hair was whipping in my face, by which made this kiss less enjoying then it should be.
I pulled my lips away and cupped his face in my hands.

"Please don't just interrupt me like that," I said bluntly. I was blushing by now. Not even worrying about the fact we were 50 feet in the air.

Mark reached behind me, and pulled my parachute cord, along with his. We were both jerked upwards, and not falling at fast speeds.
I saw Jack had already pullen his, yet he was screaming still. It was obvious, he must be afraid of heights.
I couldn't see Toby anywhere by now.

The ground was getting closer. It looked like a large base ahead of us. Jets were set around the long tracks.
Before I knew it, Mark, Jack and I were setting our shoes on the ground.
I got the parachute off over my head, and Mark had tugged his off. Jack was still in a large blanket of his parachute.

I caustiously walked towards him, and tug lighty at his parachute.

"J-Jack. Buddy, you okay under there?" I asked.
He launched out of the parachute from under, and holds the sides of my jaw. Jack was smiling crazily with wide eyes.

"I'm so glad you're here! I have lots and lots of plans with your delicious body! I could j--"

Google yanked Jack off of me and grabs his neck.
I was frozen from all that was happening.
"Google! My favorite boss! How are you! Bossssssss?" Jack walked his two fingers up Google's torso and smiled.
Google's eyes were dark and emotionless by now, but a grin appears.
"I am fabulous."

His words make my mind click. I turned around slowly.
There was Felix, smiling deviously, with a control device in his hand. His head was hung low, and strands of hair was on his face.
Mark was about to harm him, but Google came over and punched him across the face.
Jack huddled behind me.

"What we gonna do mommy?" He squeaked from behind me.

"All I need, is deh damn, fabulous, remote," Felix chimed, "and..I want your body."
His chin raised, and his eyes widen like the usual Pewdiepie would do, I'd think.
He hummed impatiently.

I pulled my pistol out and aimed it towards his head. Still, his words made me shiver.

A gun pointed behind Felix's head. The tip of the rifle nudged the back of his hair, and he jumps to see it was Google-- wait. Two Googles. The one that punched Mark, and the one pointing a gun at Felix.

"Everyone!" I screamed, "can we stop trying to shoot or kill eachother!"
Mark wiped the blood off the tip of his nose.

"It's the Google things! It is driving us insane! Everyone, calm down, a--"

Bam.
I widened my eyes.

Google was still holding the gun up, but Felix was on the ground.

Enjoy meh monkeys (._. )