Chapter 45: Sinitite Warfare

(Injecting the syringe was most chosen)

With the syringe in my pocket, I wanted to lung on him and jam it on his arm, but a part of me was telling me not to. I was scared.

Mark laughed a wickedly, abnormal giggle that sent extreme shivers through me.

"M-Mark, just calm down.." I stuttered. I cautiously reached my hand out as if I were attempting to tame a beast.
Mark's breathing pace slowly calmed. His eyes still looked dark and narrow. His hair was messy.

Once I got him calm, I ripped his leather jacket sleeve back, and injected the syringe in his arm as quick and painlessly as I could.
He let out a quick yell of pain and his back hits the wall in a rough sound that let me know he isn't going to be happy with me doing that. My heart raced and my breathing increased. I was frozen. I should be running. I got for the bathroom door, but of course it was locked.

"Google!" I yelled. I grabbed the doorknob to help jam my side against the door.

"Y...You did this to me.."

I whipped around. Mark ripped the needle from his arm and dropped it on the floor.

"I...I thought we were something..."

"M-Mark, it's not what you think," I stuttered.

"I see how it is..."

He grabbed both of my wrists and held it behind my back. As I kicked and pulled, reaching for the door, he kept a tight grip.
Luckily the front door was ripped off its hooks and was sent across the bathroom wall. Google came storming inside and grabbed Mark's throat, shoving him against the wall. Mark's grip on my wrists were released.

I staggered back. I was scared. I didn't want to move. Mark grinned down at Google's cold dark eyes.

"You t-think it's all a game..and it is. I'm having so much f-fun.." Mark gagged.

"Google," I spoke quietly, "d-don't kill him."

Google kept his grip on Mark's neck. His eyes remained cold. It was hard to tell if he was completely ignoring me or if he was mentally deciding.

"When Google takes over it'll all be fun....the robots will cheer once they're done..for all the losses, they will not grieve.....society was just too naive.." Mark sang under his shaky breath.

That must have clicked something in Google's mind. He strengthened the grip on Mark's neck so much, Mark's head dropped down and his eyes closed shut.

"Did you kill him..?"

Google dropped the limp Mark on the ground.

"He killed himself."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Mark was the one too naive. With sinitite and warfare made him lose control of his mind because he let it." Google pulled Mark over his shoulder.

"I will rid of the sinitite--"

"Wait--" I grabbed Google's arm, "what did that syringe do?"

"Cold medicine. Just in case he was ill."

"Oh. Gee thanks."

Google grinned and continued on his way out of the bathroom. Once I walked out, Jack, Toby, and Felix were all huddled together with expecting expressions, staring at me with bewilderment.

"What?" I frowned.

"Do you think she had sex with Mark and he couldn't handle it?" Felix whispered to Jack.

"Dude! The fook's wrong with you?! Of course that happened!" Jack spat back in a whisper tone.

"Stop it you perverts!" I cried out. "We didn't have sex!"

They all sighed of relief. Jack had a devious smile a second later.
"More for me then," he growled seductively.

I grinned back.
"I ship septicplier," I muttered.

Jack blushed madly but smiled of amusement.
"Alright...I do a lil' too.."

Minutes later I sat, watching Jack play computer games. Luckily Felix had auto pilot earlier or we'd crash and have another season's worth of meeting Matt and shooting Felix and waking up in a hospital with an psychopath Pewdiepie, later escaping and blowing the tower up with Google, and then landing to greet ourselves to our youtuber team until Toby needed help. Once we got to the tower, Jack was alive but as Anti and Wilfred got away. Luckily Google could fix Jack right up by taking the sinitite out of him. After jumping off the tower, we snatched jets and remain in the sky as for now.

I walked to Mark's little room and peeped inside. He was laid in his bed with water next to him. I came over and gently sat on his bed.

"Hey Mark.."

He hesitantly opened his eyes to look at me.

"Hi.."

"How are you feeling?"

"Fabulous.." he mockingly said.

I rubbed his leg that was under a thin blanket.

"Do you still feel evil?"

"Nah..." he slowly reached up, the bed creaking as he went, and strode his fingers through my light brown hair. The strands were straight and fluttered down his fingers.
I looked to his hand.

"Your hair would look cute short," Mark said in a quiet tone, it was as if his voice would break me in little glass pieces.

"I've been thinking about it.." I whispered and held his hand. I realized I had no idea where my bow and arrows were. Though I was distracted by Mark's gentle touch. My hair was long and thick. Not the thin straight hair that looked like I barely had any hair at all. The thicker kind like those with Asian blood in them. My eyes were thinner and my eyebrows were average in thickness. I had brown eyes. I now wore a grey sweatshirt most of the time. My weapons were my favorite pistol from Wade and knife. It's a shame I can't remember where I had put my bow.

"You should," Mark whispered.
I ran my hand through his dark hair. Just like Google's. Google..

I stood up.
"Wait. Don't leave," Mark said.

I smiled.
"I'll be right back."

Mark pulled his hand back and pouted a little.
I walked out and looked around for Google. In the pilot room, Felix was going through the songs on the radio.

"Do you like dis one?" Felix asked.

"No," Google stated.
Felix let a small noise of frustration and changed it.

"What about this one?"

"No."

Felix changed it again.

"This one?"

...

"No."

Finally, Felix put the Fabulous song made for him from his phone.

"This one?"

"Yes."

Felix smiled and set his phone on the desk for it to be easier to hear. To my surprise, Google smashed it with his fist, a grin now on his face.

F-...F-.....Fab...yhul.....ous....

Felix screamed at the sight of his destroyed phone.
"You are horrible at choosing songs," Google murmured.

What song have you heard that would reflect off Google irl the most?

Leave it down in the comments and I'll add it to the story! :3

Enjoy my monkeys (._. )