Chapter 21: Betrayal

"M-Mark? Why are you laughing?", I managed to choke out.

"Can't you see? This is his plan..", Mark grinned.
"Yes, we can all s-see that b-ut why is it s-so...funny? Do you have a p-plan?", I panted.

Mark paused for a moment. Suddenly, he bursted out laughing like a maniac!

"Mark, what's wrong with you?!", I yelled through the pain. Mark never acts like this; the light is doing something to him.
Google walked over in front of me as if he was my shield.
"What's h-happening to Mark..?", I asked Google.

"The lights rays are revealing what's inside of him. Have you seen Howls Castle?"
My face was blank.
"Er- no..."

Google nodded his head and walked up to Mark.
"Mark, you need some rest, your energy is completing", Google stated.

Mark swatted him away, "I DON'T NEED REST!", he shouted.

Felix struggled looking around and noticed the door we entered from behind us. He finally stood up and lifted me up from the ground and dashed to the door with his eyes closed from the stinging pain.
We ran into the wall next to the door with a thump
"Ow..", I groaned. Felix, still carrying me like I was having a piggy-back ride, walked carefully to the left while constantly touching the wall. He felt a door handle so he opened it quickly and dashed in.
Felix dropped me and bent over to breath while I fell and used my hands to block the floor. We both bent over on the ground catching our breath and adjusting to the normal light.
I hope Google and Mark aren't fighting or anything dangerous in there.
Felix got on his feet and brushed himself off and proceeded to look at me, "Let's go disconnect that satellite..", he said while pulling me up.
I nodded and brushed myself off.
Felix and I walked down the hallway with our guns up and ready.
A door next to us opened to reveal a familiar face.

"J-Jack!", I hugged him.

Felix eyed Jack for a moment as Jack peered his eyes to me and smiled.
"I was afraid you were dead..", I cried into his chest.

Felix's mouth and eyes widened.
"Wait!", he shouted.

I felt a sharp sting in my back. The pain was so intense, I fell to the floor.
Felix grabbed his gun and the last thing I heard was a gun shot.
Jack's body fell right beside me. Blood was surrounding both of our bodies.

Felix bent down next to me and removed my hair from my eyes.
"Oh god...", he whispered when he looked over my back to see the wound. Felix helped me up and I struggled to get my balance.
My vision was blurred; just like a videogame.
That wasn't Jack...
It was just another Google IRL in his outfit.

"I'm okay", I weakly pushed Felix away from me and I picked my gun back up from the ground.
"Come on, let's k-keep moving already..", I tried to breath the pain. Felix noticed that I was faking it and wrapped his arm around me for support.

We walked down the hallway and reached another door with a label on the top;

"Control Room"

Felix placed me beside the wall and he bursted the door open like he always does. He walked in and that was the last time I glanced at him.

I stretched my hand to my back to touch the wound. My skin kissed the surface of my wound, making me groan of pain.
"Ah..", I hissed.
Stupid, stupid.

I forced my hand back inside my lap and I lay there, leaned against the wall.
I peer down the hallway. The door that lead into the bright room exploded. The door launched out and crashed through the window and fell 100 feet.
Google walked out the door and looked around. He was carrying Mark across his shoulder; Mark's body hung from his sides.
He locked his eyes with mine and ran towards me.
Google placed Mark onto the ground and bent down next to me with a worried look on his face.

"It's no b-big deal..", I said softly.

Google placed his palm on my forehead, "Your temperature is decreasing and you're loosing blood"

"..Oh, really..?", I said softly in my most sarcastic voice before my vision blurred so much, it was becoming black.

So how do you guys like the new cover?
Is it better than the other covers?
I have no idea since I've replaced so many covers for this story xD

Anyways,

Bye ma monkeys :D