14. Field Trip [ Day 4 ]

Start from the beginning

"Halla,"I here jane cry as she moved Jungkook out of the way and hugged me .

Jungkook got up and sat on the couch .As Jane sat next to me . I looked at all of them as sad gloomy faces all looked at me . It made me wanna cry so I looked up and away from all of them .

"Guys stop being so gloomy ,"I tell them .

Sorry it's just we where all so scared after hearing the news ,"Minju tells me .

"I'm okay guys ,"I said .

The door opens and it was my teacher.

"Oh Lee Suji are you okay ,"She says sad .

"Smile Mrs.Jang ,"I tell her .

But she doesn't smile and comes and holds my left hand . She looks at me and pats my shoulder.

"We called your parents and they sent your father up here he's on his way ,"Mrs.Jang informed me .

"Thank you ,"I say .

"The police are still looking for the college student that attacked you ,"Mrs.Jung says .

"Okay,"I replied .

"Get some rest I'll be going now ,"She says walking out .

"Halla,"I hear Yuna say .

"Yah ," I replied .

"Smile ,"She sat looking at me smiling . 

I smiled at her and fluttered my eyes to stay awake . I took another sip of water . I managed to lean my self upwards and sat up .

The door opened again and my dad enters the room .I see Jungkook leave the room and my eyes follow .

I see Minju get up and go out as well . The door reopened and they both came back in .

I hugged me dad tightly and tears fell onto his shoulder .

"How did my poor baby get hurt ?,"He asks .

"I was attacked ,"I say .

"Oh Halla rest lots and lots of rest is what you need ,"He tells me .

Jane gets up and sits next to Ji Soo and my dad sat next to me now .

***

It soon was late and my member , Jungkook , and Ji Soo had left . My dad had taken a nap on the couch in the room .

My eyes became heavy but I fought against it . I looked at me empty cup and wanted water .

I slowly rises out of bed and set my foot on the ground . I tried standing but my legs where wobbly . I sat back down and looked at the sink .

I sighed and laid back down . The door opened and the nurse came in .

"Can I get more water ,"I asked .

"Sure ,"

She took my cup and I gave me it back after it filled.

My eyes widen and my memories of yesterday was restored . I drop the cup and every thing spills and the trauma re-winded in my head .

The nurse came and held my hand trying to tell me to breath . I took deep breaths and she told me . Every things was going to be fine .

----------------------------------------------

A/N~ I apologize for the boring chapter I need something to pass by in to get into the exiting stuff ...

ALSO FLIPPIN TAEMIN DRIP DROP AND PRESS YOUR NUMBER AND THEN KIM TAEHYUNG BECOMING AN ACTOR !!!

Like yezzzzzzzzz !

Drip drop

Press your number

Any Ways thanks for reading and until next time !

~Moon 

[ NEW 2020 EDIT ]