Chapter 64: Death Gods

Comincia dall'inizio

"What the hell did you do to my brother?!" She yelled. Her blood boils and her eyes started to change colors.

"I shall never destroy a body that is worth nothing and won't benefit me. I simply put these two into sleep while I come and get you."

"@*$hole." HanNi gritted her teeth.

"No need to get all angry, Princess. Save all that for when the time comes. This is a goodbye."

Before this 'person' could even get away, he paused for a second and used the blade to cut HanGyuk's arm.

"HEY! What the f--"

"Farewell."

The black room disappeared and everything went back to normal. She saw both her brother and SaeRyun sitting next to each other, fast asleep while HanGyuk's arm bleeds. As Sehun arrived in the area and didn't know what just happened, he panicked as he saw blood. 

"Gyukkie? Ryun-ah? Yah, open your eyes! Yah!" HanNi shook the two of them.

HanGyuk grumbled and twitched as he started to open his eyes and feel the pain on his arm. Rather than questioning what happened to him, he was even more surprised to see his sister worrying in front of him. Trying to get up as Sehun removed SaeRyun from HanGyuk's lap, carrying him on his back, HanNi stopped him and tried healing the wound.

"I'm fine."

"You're not, idiot." she blurted out. 

HanGyuk sighed. In the end, it was his sister coming to save his ass from trouble again and feeling irritated by thought of being weak that can't even protect SaeRyun and not worry HanNi.

"Sorry..little SaeRyun said he sense some bad auras around this area so I came to check just in case it's them. But it ended up just like what I've thought. Although, I killed one of them before ending up in this cave." HanGyuk apologised. 

"Mm..don't think about it anymore. Let's go home, HanGyuk. Hm?" she stood up and reached out her hand to him.

"...Yeah.." he took the hand and went back home with them.

~~~~~~~~~~

-Land of Death-

The clicking of heels echoed in the hallways. Red eyes glowed in the dark corridors and the atmosphere seemed to have gone heavier. The people around that area fell unconscious as they couldn't resist the auras emitting from them.

"My Lord, they have arrived." Yoru reported to his master's chamber.

Zehturg crossed his legs and stared at the mysterious shining object in front of him as he takes a sip of his wine.

"They arrived rather quicker than I expected. Normally, it would take around three days to gather them all together." Yoru said.

"Even better." Lord Zehturg said.

"We've been called in a rush. What did you need from us, Lord Zehturg?" The door creaked open and a group of three people appeared dressed in dark clothes looking like the grim reaper with their icy deep red eyes.

"You're being rude, Reaper."  Yoru scolded him.

"Tsk. Shut up." he rolled his eyes.

Lord Zehturg stood up from his chair and walked over to them, staring at their dead soul deeply. Without further more conversation, Zehturg went straight to the point of why they were summoned and ordered them to move out if necessary. 

"B-but my lord! That is too risky! I sugge--"

"Quiet, peasant. So, you want us to attack the central kingdom of Exorian to lure out these so-called famous legendary twelve guardians and their princess?" one of the three, Scythe, repeated.

"Aren't you reckless, my lord." Grim said.  "But this is an order, is it not?"

"We are not simply just attacking them, we are going to take away lives. That is our job. We are the Death Gods of the underworld after all." Reaper grinned psychopathically with his claws out.

Death Gods... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your long awaited battle will start soon..

I'm back. Yes. I forgot to tell you I was going on a hiatus for sometime but, sorry? I completly forgot to write a chapter about it!

Anyways! Get readyyy~~

--Author--