“I need you right now.” I whisper against her lips.

She smiles. “Your parents are here, remember?”

“I don’t care. I need you.”

Her smile widens. “Do you think you can be very quiet?”

I nod and lift my hips up, pulling my jeans down over them. Amber moves to my nightstand and pulls a condom out. She hands it to me and I quickly rip it open and sheath myself. I reach for Amber and when she takes my hand I pull her into my lap.

She slowly pushes her panties to the side and she keeps eye contact as she sinks her body down, bringing me inside her. We hiss in unison at the incredible feeling.

“Do you love me?” I ask her as she rotates her hips, causing a delicious friction between us.

“Uhhh-hhuhhh!” she hollers.

I snicker as I place my hand on her mouth. “I should have asked if you could be quiet.” I tease and place a kiss on her chin.

She throws her arms around my neck and grips me tightly as she cries out each time she bounces on my erection. I bite down hard on my bottom lip to keep from crying out.

“Emery, I’m so close.” she cries in a whisper.

“Fuck, you feel so good.” I hiss as I feel my balls tighten.

Amber gives me three hard bounces and throws her head back as she explodes. I grunt as I fill the condom with my essence.

“I love you so much.” Amber pants as she falls forward on my chest.

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her sweaty shoulder. “Amber, I uhh…I want you to…”

I stammer my words and Amber looks into my face.

“You want me to what?”

I feel my heart about to explode and I realize now is not the right time to ask my special question. I shake my head, sending my hair flying around my face.

“Get dressed. I’ll take you home so you can shower and change.”

I see her move back a bit, no doubt to stare at the clock on my nightstand.

“It’s barely five o’clock. Can we take a nap here and do that later?” she yawns.

Why is sex like a tranquilizing dart? I feel my own yawn creeping at the back of my throat. I agree on the nap and gently remove Amber from my lap.

I get off the bed and go into my bathroom to dispose of the condom. When I return to my room I see Amber in the sheets fast asleep. I turn off the light and get into bed next to her. I pull my cell phone from my pocket and set a timer for six-thirty. I fall asleep with a huge smile.