Chapter 13

FELIX’S POV

This was complete BULLSHIT! My dad didn’t post my bail so now I have to stay in a holding cell until my trial-which is in three weeks! Three weeks behind bars! I wanted to punch the wall but I decided against it since it was brick and I would probably break my freakin’ hand.

I called my dad when I was allowed a phone call and he went on and on about how disappointed he was in me. He told that since there were two girls claiming I sexually assaulted them I would have to live with the consequences of my actions.

He really thought I did this?

I hung up on him after he said that and went back to my room. How was I going to get myself out of this mess? I needed a miracle.

AMBER’S POV

As soon as the bell rung ending the day I rushed to my locker. Shannon and Garrett were there waiting for me. Shannon notices I am a bit out of breath.

“Hey, you okay?” she asks while eyeing me suspiciously.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I state and feel someone walk up behind me.

I gasp a bit as strong arms envelope me. I spin to face Emery and he places a kiss on my lips.

“Ready to get out of here?” he asks after pulling back.

“Umm, listen can I get a rain check on hanging out right now? I’m sure my mom would be cool with you coming over later though.”

I wanted to get over to the precinct and play the tape of the lying bitch confessing that she lied and even got one of her dumbass friends to lie for her too.

“You got something more important to do?” he questions me.

“I just don’t feel all that well. I mean I cried myself to sleep last night and I feel a headache coming on.” I place my hand on my head, hoping to convince him and Shannon and Garrett who were watching me like a hawk.

Emery nods and places a kiss on my forehead when I remove my hand. “Okay, I’ll take you home. I hope you feel better.”

“I will.” I smile up at him as the four of us go to the parking lot.

I hand Emery the keys to his Volvo and he opens my door for me when he unlocks the doors. He gets behind the wheel and I wave to Shannon and Garrett as they pass Emery’s car.

Emery drives me home and I lean over to him, kissing him before I make a move to exit. Emery grabs my arm, stopping me and I look over at him.

“Since I’ll have soccer practice tomorrow and Friday afternoon I think we should spend all day Saturday with each other since you’re sick and all right now.” he tells me with a bummed voice.