I smile at her and place a kiss on her cheek. “Thanks mom.”

The four of us get into my Volvo and I drive us to my old home. My mom seems happy to be in the larger space.

“What time are we going to dinner?” my dad asks once we’re inside.

“Amber made reservation at her best friend’s mom’s restaurant for eight o’clock.” I tell him.

My dad looks at his watch; it’s a little after four o’clock.

“All right. I’m jet lagged so I’m going to take a nap. Honey! Wake me up in three hours!” he yells to my mom.

He goes to the back to their bedroom and when he’s out of sight I ask Amber if she wants to stay or if I should take her home. She wraps her arms around my neck and she has a devilish smile on her lips.

“Let’s go back to your room.”

I place my hands on her hips. “Babe we can’t do anything; my parents are here.”

She chuckles. “Get your mind out of the gutter. Let’s just go to your room.”

I laugh at her statement. I lead her to my room and she pushes me on the bed. She stands before me and slowly unbuttons the jean jacket she has on.

“Happy birthday Mr. Nottingham.” she whispers to me.

I smile at her. “My birthday isn’t until midnight tonight.”

“Well it’s your birthday in Japan.”

I laugh and then a gulp leaves my throat as Amber finishes with the button and I see that she doesn’t have a shirt on underneath. She is wearing a lacy honey colored bra which complements her skin nicely.

She pulls the jacket off her arms and tosses it on the ground. Dear God, does she know what she’s doing to me?

“Is this my present?” I gulp again as she pushes her hair over her shoulder.

Her giggling brings my attention from her breasts to her beautiful face.

“No, it’s just the teaser.”

This is going to be the best birthday ever!

I watch as Amber moves back from me a bit and unbuttons her jeans. She slides them over her hips and slowly pulls them down her thighs, over her knees and pulls her legs out of them. Her underwear matches the bra.

She starts singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to me, very slowly and very sexy. I groan a bit as a tent begins to form as I watch her do a slow dance as she sings.

“And many, many more.” she ends the song and places a kiss on my lips.