thirty one

10 years later

"mommy, mommy!" a little small child ran through the jauregui household, looking for her mom.

lauren look up from her phone, "what is it carmen?"

"who is she?" she held a photo in her hand. lauren took if from her and examined it, a smile overcoming her face.

lauren had saved a lot of pictures throughout her and camila's relationship and the picture that her daughter had found was one from when they first started hanging out and were caught by paparazzi. "this is camila. she was a really special friend of mommy's."

"how come i haven't seen her around? are you not friends anymore?" the brown eyed child asked, curiously.

"she passed a long time ago." lauren frowned, keeping her eyes on the picture.

"do you miss her?"

the singer nodded, "very much. you know," she glanced at carmen. "you have her eyes."

"how is that possible?" she questioned.

the twenty-nine year old shrugged. "the world works in mysterious ways, baby."

"i want to know more about her."

lauren smiled, patting her lap. "let me tell you the story of stranger..."

------------------------------------------------------
this was just a little extra treat for you guys :))
just bc i randomly thought of it and decided to add another part because why not.
but its kinda cool because after you read this, you can restart the story over WOOHOO!
lol
okay
well thanks for supporting this story it means a lot to me. i love you guys.
dont forget to check out my other books!!!
~kacey