ten

"so i leave for europe for a few months, and you make friends with a popstar?" dinah, camila's friend from highschool, asked.

camila nodded, popping a grape in her mouth.

"what the fuck?" dinah shoved her friend, almost making her choke on her grape.

"dinah!" she scolded. "what's the big deal anyway?"

dinah's mouth formed an 'o' shape. "what's the big deal? are you fucking serious? did you lose brain cells while i was gone? you're friend with lauren jauregui! that's the big deal!"

"she's still a regular person, dinah." she shrugged.

"yeah, a regular person who has a mansion and several hit songs on the radio." dinah rolled her eyes.

"her house is pretty big." camila agreed eating another grape.

"dude what the fuck!" dinah shoved camila again.

"if you shove me one more time i'll kick you in the throat." camila threatened.

"you've been over at her house?!"

camila nodded. "slept over too."

"how the fuck did you suddenly become cooler than me in less than three months?!" dinah explained, grabbing her head as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

the brunette laughed. "she doesn't know my name though."

dinah furrowed her eyebrows, "um why?"

"because... you know." camila eyed her.

dinah nodded. "okay yeah... but you should still tell her."

camila shook her head. "nah, i'm good."

dinah rolled her eyes. "ugh, you're so annoying.

she stuck out her tongue for a few seconds then smiled widely at her friend. "you love me though."

"unfortunately." dinah rolled her eyes again.

camila scoffed, shoving dinah this time.

"kidding, kidding!" she giggled but then went serious. "but do you think you can introduce us?"

camila shrugged. "i dunno. maybe."

"camila, please. c'mon." dinah begged.

she laughed and held up her hand to stop her friend. "okay, okay. shut up. i'll call her later."

"yes!" dinah cheered. "my college friends are gonna be so jealous! especially ashely."

camila frowned. she always did when dinah talked about college. she could never go and if she did- she would never finish.

"sorry." dinah quickly apologized when she noticed the mood change in her best friend.

"it's cool." camila nodded.

"call lauren now!" dinah shoved camila again.

"okay, okay!" camila took out her phone, dialing lauren's number.

"hey stranger, what's up?" camila heard the familiar voice, instantly making her smile.

"hey, lauren. look, i have a best friend and she's a really big fan-"

"say no more," lauren interrupted. "you want me to meet her?"

"if it's no trouble." camila bit her lip.

"sure, i'll meet her, but look i'm in a meeting right now, can i call you in an hour?"

"yeah."