nineteen

hi. so i deleted the "smut" in the last chapter because it was rushed and i want their official first time to be special lol. so, sorry if you thought this was a smut chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------

lauren woke up in a unfamiliar room. she looked to her right and saw stranger soundly sleeping on her shoulder. she smiled when she remembered that they decided to watch movies and cuddle in the living room. they obviously both fell asleep.

she carefully peeled herself off the sleeping girl, making her way into the kitchen. there, stood sinu making herself a cup of coffee.

"good morning lauren." she greeted.

"hi sinu." lauren awkwardly scratched the back of her neck.

"want some coffee?" sinu offered, holding up the coffee pot.

"no thanks." lauren politely declined. this was so awkward, she wished the ground would just swallow her up now.

sinu nodded. "i know camila likes coffee, so i'll make her a cup." she said absent-mindedly.

lauren perked up. she heard the mother say a name. "who?"

sinu instantly caught her mistake. she flashed lauren i smile. "i said i'll make my daughter a cup. she's cranky without her morning coffee." sinu laughed half heartedly.

lauren just nodded, wishing she paid more attention. her heard turned around when she heard stirring behind her.

"lauren? mom?" camila entered the kitchen, rubbing her eyes.

"i made you some coffee." her mom said sliding the cup over to her.

"thanks." camila muttered, taking a sip.

"don't forget you have a shift today." sinu told her.

camila groaned. "ugh, mom."

sinu held up a finger. "don't argue with me."

"but i wanted to hang with lauren today." she turned her head to acknowledge the girl standing awkwardly behind her.

"uh, it's fine." lauren said. "i have to meet up with vanessa anyway," she said, after checking her phone from the text she had just gotten from her non official ex. "to sort things out." she quickly added.

camila nodded. "okay."

"i'll see you later." lauren smiled. "bye sinu."

"bye lauren!" sinu called after her.

sinu glared down at her daughter who just gave her an innocent smile while she continued to drink her coffee.

-

lauren took a deep breath, getting ready to face vanessa. she knew vanessa already knew what she said in the interview, hell, the whole world knew. and in matter of days, it would be all over the tabloids.

"lauren." vanessa greeted coldly after lauren knocked on her house door.

"hi vanessa." lauren said when she stepped in.

vanessa rolled her eyes. "i packed all of your stuff in a box."

"i didn't have time to go home and pack your stuff." lauren said quietly, looking down at the outfit she was still wearing from yesterday.

"whatever. just take your stuff and go." vanessa spat.

seeing vanessa like this tore lauren into pieces. she never wanted to hurt vanessa but she never thought she end up dating stranger.

"it's whatever lauren." vanessa spoke, not bothering to make eye contact.

lauren pursed her lips and nodding. she picked up the big cardboard box full of stuff and was ready to leave.

"who is she?" vanessa said making lauren stop and turn and around.

"what?"

"who is she?" vanessa reiterated. "is she more famous then me?"

lauren furrowed her eyebrows, confused.

vanessa rolled her eyes. "the girl youve been hanging out with!" she threw her arms in the air.

"oh," lauren shrugged. "a friend."

"a friend?" the newly ex girlfriend raised her eyebrow.

"a really good friend." lauren went on.

vanessa shook her head. "unbelievable. she's not gonna love you like i do lauren."

lauren thought back to a few months ago when brown eyes had showed her the pictures of her and vanessa together and how only lauren looked in love. a smile soon appeared on her face. "i think she loves me a little bit more." she walked out.

baffled, vanessa stood watching lauren leave; knowing- this wasn't over.

-------------------------------------------

sorry this is such a short sucky chapter
im actually working on trailer for this book and it will be posted soon :)
(the bad romance trailer was a pain in my ass)
anywayyyyyy,,, you should check out my new kehlani/camila book "right my wrongs" bye! mwah!

-kacey