seventeen

lauren pushed camila up against the wall, directing her lips to the other girl's neck.

"lauren." the other girl moaned.

"hm?" she hummed against her skin.

camila opened her mouth to say something but the only that came out what was a moan.

she didn't expect to be in the position they were in currently when lauren invited her over. she instantly remembered what lauren had told her about moaning when camila was still in the hospital a couple of weeks ago.

lauren's fingertips trailed down camila's side as she lifted up her shirt, tearing it off. camila gasped at the sudden roughness. her fingers found a way to her pants before she abruptly pulled them down. the cold air hit camil's legs, making her shiver.

lauren smirked when she heard camila gasp again. she then went down on her knees, looking up at the brunette in front of her. she trailed kisses up the inside of her thighs. camila felt her legs weaken at the sight of lauren close to where she needed her most.

"lace," camila heard lauren mutter referring ti her underwear. "nice"

she normally didnt wear lace, but she was glad she did today. it caught her off guard when she found her underwear pooling around her legs.

lauren's tongue was itching to taste the other girls sweet spot. she sat up on her knees a little to reach the certain spot; her tongue lapped the wet core. she smirked when she heard camila release a moan.

she was going for another lick when-

"baby, i'm home!"

wide eyed, lauren quickly pulled away from in between the girl's legs.

there were only two people who had the key to her house. her mom and... vanessa.

"fuck." lauren cussed. she quickly turned to camila. "you have to hide."

"hide? what?" camila scrunched her eyebrows.

"it's vanessa, you have to hide... now!" lauren picked up the discarded clothes, pushing camila into the closet, shutting the door.

"baby, are you up here?" lauren heard vanessa call again.

"yeah, in here!" lauren breathed out, scanning the room to make sure there was no sign of camila.

"lauren!" vanessa soon stood in the girl's bedroom doorway. "i missed you!" she leaped into her arms.

lauren let out a nervous chuckle. "missed you too, van."

vanessa took the opportunity to kiss lauren's lips. lauren kissed back so vanessa didn't think anything was up.

"ugh, i've missed those lips... both actually." vanessa winked.

camila inwardly groaned in disgust. she was hoping she could leave soon.

"vanessa we need-" lauren started.

"shh," vanessa cut her off. "i need to focus." she said as she redid her lips, adding a dark red coat.

lauren nervously glanced between vanessa and the closet she was currently hiding her other girlfriend in. after all that's been going on, she forget to tell vanessa they were over and she didn't even know how to tell her.

"you okay baby?" vanessa said, turning around from lauren's mirror. "you look a little..." she shrugged her shoulders. "flushed."

"i'm fine vanessa." lauren huffed. "i'm serious, we need to talk."

"what about?" the tan girl pouted cutely. her lips pressed to lauren's cheek. "is it about how much you missed?"

"no."

she kept kissing lauren's face. she moved towards her neck. "you want to move our relationship to the next level? because i was thinking the same thing-"

lauren finally pushed her away. "no stop. vansssa, i'm serious we need to talk."

a frown formed on vanessa's red lips. her hands played in lauren's dark, raven hair. "then what?"

lauren quickly ran through her mind what she was going to say. she opened her mouth to speak but was cut of by a noise. she knew exactly where the noise came from.

vanessa scrunched her face up as she looked around the room. "what was that?"

"what was what?" lauren tried to play it off.

"that noise..." vanessa pulled away. "is someone here?"

lauren quickly shook her head. "nope. just us here."

vanessa hummed. "so what did you want to talk to me about?"

lauren plastered a fake smile across her lips. "nothing. just how much i missed you."

vanessa giggled, wrapping her arms around her neck. "i missed you too baby." she planted a kiss on lauren's lips. "so what should we do first now that i'm back?" vanessa's lips curled into a smirk.

"we could talk." lauren said, avoiding vanessa's hint at welcome back sex.

vanessa dropped her arms from around lauren's neck. "oh. okay, i guess we could do that." she shrugged.

"but are you sure you don't want to go home first? i know you haven't been there in a while." lauren said, trying to make vanessa leave so she could take the girl she was hiding out her closet; she knew she had some major explaining to do.

vanessa pulled her lips into a thin line, thinking. "you're right. i do have some things i need to take care of first."

"yes! go do them!" lauren yelled at little too quickly, but vanessa ignored it.

"look at you. you've always been so supportive." vanessa kissed lauren's lips once again. "i promise we'll talk later."

"okay." lauren nodded and waved goodbye. she waited until she heard the front door close. she ran to her closet, letting camila out.

as soon as she opened the door, camila fell out trying to put her pants back on in the process.

"look, i can explain-"

"save it!" camila snarled. "i knew this was a bad idea, i shouldve let you go a long time ago."

"i didn't she was coming. honestly!" lauren tried to defend herself but it just wasnt working. camila was currently looking for her phone. lauren grabbed her by the arm. "stop. just listen to me."

the brunette sighed. "why does she still think you guys are together?"

lauren took in her bottom lip. "er... i kinda, um, haven't told her."

camila only shook her head, tearing away from lauren's grasp. "i'm done."

"i'm sorry!" lauren chased the other girl down the stairs. "please don't go. i was going to break up with her, i just don't know how."

camila stared up at lauren who was still perched up at the stairs while she was at the door. she narrowed her eyes, "well when you forget out what you want, call me." she slammed the door behind her.

lauren sighed. "fuck!" she yelled hitting the walk next to her.