twelve

and lauren was right. within the next few hours, the picture surfaced.

lauren had no contact with camila for  almost two weeks. camila had avoided every call and text lauren attempted with.

she knew that she was upset due to that fact that their kiss was shared everywhere. luckily no one knew her name and she was just labeled as mystery girl. this only made ally angrier.

and as for vanessa, she wasn't too happy with lauren either. she called the day after the picture leaked and they argued for a good two hours before vanessa hung up and said to never call her again.

in less than a month, lauren managed to have three people pissed at her and all in the same week.

currently, lauren sat at her bar with a cup of coffee trying to get in contact with camila- once again. of course, no luck. as usual, she ignored.

she groaned. she was bored, upset, hungry. she couldn't leave the house without paparazzi swarming around her more than usual. she had been cooped up in her house for about a good three days now.

she sighed, trying camila's number again but again she ignored it. lauren glanced over and saw that it was four in the evening. 

she grabbed her pack of cigarettes she had hidden underneath her sink— ally would kill her if she ever found it. she only used when she was really stressed out.

she grabbed a nearby match she used for candles and lit it and the cigarette. she took in the toxic air and quickly blew it out.

a clap of thunder made her jump, almost dropping her cigarette. she later heard rain drops pound onto her windows.

every since she was a little girl, she loved rainy days. but today, the rain didnt phase her. she was actually annoyed that it decided to rain.

she put out her cigarette, quickly throwing it away and hiding the pack again. she crawled up on her couch and grabbed a blanket, turning on a movie.

lauren didn't realize she fell asleep until bangs on her door woke her up.

"what the fuck?" lauren checked her phone. one-thirty in the morning. "okay! okay! i'm coming!" she yelled to the continuing pounds on her door.

she opened the door to a soaking wet, shivering camila.

"what the fuck are you doing?" lauren looked the girl up and down, before quickly pulling her inside.

"i-...i-." the brunette stuttered not sure what to say.

lauren ran to her laundry room and grabbed a dry towel for the wet girl. "here." she said, handing it to her.

"thank." she muttered and wrapped it around her cold body.

"what are you doing here?" lauren asked. "and why did you come in the rain?"

"i walked."

"you walked?! what the hell is wrong with you? why?"

"i don't know!" camila yelled back. "it started pouring and i didn't want to go back home... so i came here." she said taking a seat on one of the bar stools lauren had in her kitchen.

lauren nodded. "do you want me to call your mom and ask her to come pick you up?"

brown eyes shifted her look to lauren. "you want me to leave?"

"i don't know. you haven't talked to me in what, two weeks? i've tried calling you six billion times and you ignored me each time!"

"i know, im sorry!" stranger exclaimed. "the kiss scared me and i was pissed about being in the magazines."

silence soon fell between the two. neither knew what to say, but they both wanted to talk about kiss.

"about-" "why-" they both talked at the same time.

"you first." lauren said.

"why'd you kiss me?" she asked.

lauren shrugged. "i dont know."

"that's not an answer."

lauren sighed, "it just seemed like the thing to do. i didn't want you to leave."

camila nodded. "okay. what about vanessa?"

"she told me not to talk to her again." she dryly chuckled. "her fans have been blowing up all my social medias for the past few days. they're extremely pissed."

"well you did kiss another girl." camila teased with a playful smile on her lips.

"whatever." lauren rolled her eyes with a smile. "i'd do it again."

camila's smile dropped to a confused one. "what?"

"nothing." lauren quickly shook it off.

"no," the other girl quickly stood up. "i heard what you said... you want to kiss me again?"

lauren just stared at the girl. she had no idea what to say. yes?, no?, maybe? "i, uh..." camila inched closer to her, backing her up agaisnt the counter. her hips were soon pulled to camila's and her lips attacked hers. lauren clothes were soon wet when camila pressed her body up against hers.

the kiss was a familiar feeling for both of the girls, and this was only the second time. it was as almost as their lips were made for each other. like when you finally find the matching puzzle pieces.

lauren quickly ripped the wet shirt off the other girl; which was kinda difficult because it was clinging to her body.

their lips connected again as soon as camila's shirt hit the floor. lauren wrapped her arms around camila's lower back, lifting her up. camila quickly reacted by wrapping her legs around the green eyed beauty's waist. lauren flipped the position and camila was now against the cabinets just as lauren was a few seconds again- and the kiss was never broken.
she placed the mysterious girl down on the counter, standing in between her legs.

camila's hands cupped lauren's cheek and their lips battled each other. both girls needed air but neither wanted to pull apart.

she soon pushed lauren away by the chest. the two girls stared at each other, trying to catch their breath and think about the events that just happened.

"can you call my mom?"