twenty five

lauren had told her family that camila wasn't feeling well that saturday and that was the reason she couldnt make it. lauren refused to admit that they were broken up until she got a reasonable explanation. because that silly excuse she gave, was bullshit. lauren knew there was more to it. even though the public eye already concluded that they were broken up because of the pictures of camila spotted alone, sometimes with dinah around town.

"did i screw things up?" lauren asked her friend normani. they hadn't talked in a while, but at one point they were really good friends and lauren just needed someone to vent to.

normani shrug. "maybe."

lauren rolled her eyes. "wow, thanks."

"what?" normani placed her hands up in defense. "i'm just saying. maybe saying i love you scared her."

lauren shrugged. "she couldve told me that. i thought that night we had something special going on. i'm not letting her go, normani. i just can't."

normani nodded her head, understanding. "go talk to her lo."

lauren stood up from normani's couch. "you're right. i will." she picked up her purse, throwing it over her shoulder. "thanks normani, glad i can always talk to you."

"no problem." the darker skinned girl flashed her a smile.

"and just so you know, theres a spot on my tour. it's yours if you want it." lauren sent her a wink, before leaving her house.

lauren hopped in her car, driving off to stranger's. they haven't talked in almost a week since camila broke it off for no reason. she parked in front of her house. she quickly jogged to her front door.

dinah answered the door with a frown. she was holding back a little child who she assumed was camila's little sister. "lauren, i don't think she really wants to see you right now."

"uh, she texted me and told me to meet her." lauren lied, holding up her phone.

"oh," dinah's eyebrows knitted together. "well come in." she moved out the way.

"thanks." lauren said quietly, making her way to camila's room.

she opened the closed door and saw her beautiful girlfriend at her desk with her laptop open. camila spun around, quickly shutting off the laptop. she seemed to be recording something.

"lauren? what are you doing here?" camila glared.

lauren sighed. "we need to talk. you can't push me away for no reason."

"i can, and i will." brown eyes stood up her chair trying to push lauren out of her door.

lauren quickly reacted by grabbing camila's wrist, pinning her against the wall behind. lauren saw the fear and shock in the brunettes eyes but ignored it because she knew she was never going to hurt her.

"you need to listen to me." lauren said softly.

camila didn't argue, but no words left her mouth.

so lauren went on, "i don't care if you dont love me back, but i love you. you're stupid to think i'd let you go after confessing something like that. you have no reason to be scared." camila just listened to the girl in front of her, not daring to interrupt like she usually would. "life is too short to do shit like this, so what if we're moving too fast? live while you can."

brown eyes just nodded, still not saying a word.

"i know what i want. do you?" lauren asked her.

the other girl nodded.

"what is it?"

"you." camila squeaked.

lauren smirked, grabbing the other girl by the collar of her shirt, crashing her lips onto hers. together their lips moved in sync. lauren's tongue found her way into the other girl's mouth. camila held onto lauren like her life depending on her. she led lauren onto her bed where they both fell down together. camila took the opportunity to slip lauren's shirt off of her body. a rush of energy over came camila as she attacked lauren's body with kisses.

soon items of clothing were shredded all over the younger girl's room. moans soon filled the hot thick air the two females just created. their body entangled with each other as the moved around. the closer they got the more love was felt.

"i love you." camila panted to the other girl.

a huge smile took over lauren's face, planting a kiss on her lips. "i know."

camila giggled, playfully shoving her lover out her bed.

-------------------------------------------
if you couldnt tell, they had
sex lmao. im terrible at writing smut and its lowkey awkward for me. maybe one ill add another sex scene just for fun, and test the waters.

anyway this was a very shitty chapter
im sorry, i promise the rest will be better

&
damn ive been reading the comments
and yall just waiting for camila to die. 😭💀

plus, you never know. camila could actually get better ;)

byeeee i love you guys!! 💗

~kacey