eight

lauren woke up in a unfamiliar place- alone. a white blanket wrapped around her naked body. she sat up and wiped her eyes, trying to remember the events of last night and the killer headache she had was not helping.

she stood up and held her blanket tightly around her body as she looked around for her clothes. she quickly found her bra and tank top putting it on.

"where the fuck are my panties?" she said to herself. she looked around the tent. she groaned and just slipped on her jeans. she found her phone. when she turned it on the brightness almost killed her.

7 missed calls from ally
2 missed calls from stranger
13 missed calls from vanessa
3 voicemails from vanessa
4 text messages from ally
6 text messages from stranger
45 texted messages from vanessa
1 messgae from mom

laurn sighed. what the fuck did she do last night? she called ally back and she picked up almost instantly.

"lauren where the fuck are you?!" she growled into the phone.

lauren looked around. "i-i don't know. i'm on the beach right now next to some club."

"where's the club? god lauren you're so fucki-"

"ally? hello?" lauren pulled her phone away, seeing that it just died. "great." she mumbled.

lauren had no idea what to do next. should she stay and wait for ally or just walk around till she found the hotel or a charger?

she sat down on the sand trying to remember last nights events on why she woke up naked alone in a tent. most importantly, did someone one night her?!

for what seemed like hours later, lauren heard her name being called off in the distance. she smiled, hoping it was ally... but it wasn't.

she furrowed her eyebrows, "who are you?"

the girl who called her name laughed and walked down the beach, taking a seat next to her. "wow you fuck me and can't even remember my name?" she had long black hair and tank top and shorts with a white kimono wrapped around her tan body.

lauren was still so confused. "we had sex?"

she nodded. "yup." she popped the p.

"can i get your name?" lauren asked.

"marissa." she replied.

"well, um, marissa can i use your phone to call my manager? mine died."

"sure." marissa fished out her phone and handed it to lauren.

"thanks." lauren muttered typing in ally's number.

"hello?" ally answered.

"hey it's me."

"where the fuck are you? i'm looking for the club? you're all over the internet lauren and it's not good. vanessa is pissed!"

"what the fuck did i do?!" lauren yelled into the phone.

"ugh, just stay put a wait for me to come get you."

"fine." lauren hung up. she felt like a child, she was an adult and she could do whatever she pleased- even if it wasn't the best things.