thirteen

camila replayed the heated kiss in her head. it was like her favorite song stuck on repeat over and over again- and she didn't mind.

of course the kiss caused the girls to lose contact. neither wants to talk about what happened, they were just confused. what did the kiss mean? why did it happen?

camila's face instantly heated up when she remembered she asked for lauren to call her mom after they made out in her kitchen.

"hey." dinah slid into the booth in front of camila, dragging out the y.

"hey." camila smiled at her friend. she picked a different scenery this time instead of her mom's cafe. so they just went to a local mcdonalds.

"so why'd you ask me to meet you here?" dinah asked, taking the drink camila had already ordered for her. "you seemed pretty distraught on the phone?"

"do you even know what that word means?" camila giggled.

"not really, i heard it on tv... doesn't matter!" she threw the straw wrapper at her. "why am i here?"

camila took a deep breath. "okay," she started. "two days, i got into a fight with my mom and i stormed out and i just walking. to my luck it starting raining and i was pretty far from home, and where i was... lauren's place was close..." she trailed off, intriguing dinah more. "so i ended up there... and long story short, we made out."

"you made out?!" dinah exclaimed, coughing on her drink.

"shut up!" the brunette scolded. "and yes... we made out i guess."

"and what happened after that?" she asked with wide eyes.

"i asked her to call my mom..." camila replied lowly.

dinah tried her best to hold back her giggles but it didn't work. "you... you asked her to call, call your mom?" she asked in fits of laughter.

"yes." the embarrassed girl said. "stop laughing."

"i'm sorry." dinah wiped the tears from her eyes. "that's just so fucking funny."

camila rolled her eyes. "whatever. so should i call lauren?"

dinah nodded, "i think you should. the longer you guys wait the more awkward it's gonna be."

just as camila opened her mouth to say something her phone buzzed in her pocket. she excused herself and slid it out. "speak of the devil," she muttered reading the screen. "it's from lauren."

"what did she say?" dinah tried to peep at the other girl's found.

"can you meet me at the place you first took me to when we first hung out? we need to talk." stranger read the text aloud.

"well why are you still sitting here? isnt that place like a two hour drive? go!" dinah pushed the girl.

"bye! thanks dinah!" the girl called, rushing out the fast food restaurant.

-

camila saw a car already parked when she drove up on the grass. she saw lauren resting against her hood- she turned back when she heard camila's engine. she greeted with a small smile.

"hey." brown eyes greeted, slowly walking up to lauren.

"hi." lauren nodded.

"so um... lets talk..." the other girl swung her hands by her side awkwardly.

"yeah." lauren nodded. "we need to do that."

camila raised her eyebrow. "soooo..."

"what did that kiss mean to you?" lauren asked.

camila couldn't help but notice how the sun reflected against lauren's body, totally making her look like a sun goddess. she shook her head realizing she had yet answered the question. "um, i honestly dont know."

"yeah, my neither." lauren answered truthfully.

"do you still have feelings for vanessa?" brown eyes wanted to know.

lauren nodded.

camila's shoulders slumped. she was hoping for a no. but who was she kidding? lauren and vanessa had been together for a while and feelings like that just dont go away.

"but then here you come confusing things for me." lauren continued.

camila perked up. "what?"

"that kiss did meant something." she said moving closer to the other girl. "we just dont know it."

camila's breath hitched in her throat. lauren kept coming closer and closer to her.

"i want you." lauren whispered in her ear before nibbling on it. she then grabbed camila by the hips, pushing her back against the hood of her car, before going down on her body.

-

camila sprouted up from her bed. she looked around, it was all just a dream.

she sighed and ran her hands down her face, "fuck." she hissed.