twenty six

camila woke up to a adorably sleeping lauren next to her. the sight made her smile herself. she had realized that she said she loved lauren last night in their moment of intimacy. it wasn't a lie, she was just scared; and now she was scared on what vanessa was going to do.

"stop staring at me." lauren spoke with her eyes still closed.

camila's face broke out into a smile, "never."

lauren fully opened her eyes to look at her beautiful partner. she slightly yawned. "what time is it?"

"eleven."

lauren nodded and grabbed the pillow, dropping her head down, bathing in the comfy warmness. "can we stay in bed all day?" she closed her eyes again.

"you can," brown eyes laughed. "but i have places to with dinah today."

lauren frowned. "everyone thinks you're dating dinah."

"so ive heard," camila nodded but a smirk took over her face. "we would make a pretty hot couple." she didnt have time to dodge the pillow hurling at her face. "ow!"

"serves you right." lauren said, still with her eyes closed.

the girlfriend shook her head with a smile on her face. truth was she had a doctors appointment for the moment of truth. she was finding out the day that's gonna end it all. of course she couldn't tell lauren that, especially not now. she knew this day would be coming sooner or later, but she was hoping it was later... well recently. every since she met lauren her life changed; for the better. and that made her extremely happy, that's why she wasn't ready to go just yet.

as she got dressed, she watched lauren sleep soundly. she smiled and grabbed her phone from her desk, seeing she had gotten a message.

dinah

i took sofi to my house
bc you and lauren
seemed to be pretty busy.

lol thanks, dinah. i owe you

camila laughed silently and slid her phone in her pocket. she knew her mom had already gone to work and would meet her at the doctors later. she scribbled a note down and left if for lauren to read whenever she woke up.

memories from last night flooded into camila's head, making her smile. that was their first time having sex (not counting the time they almost did it until vanessa rudely interrupted...).

speaking of vanessa, she was calling camila's phone.

"what?" camila answered harshly.

"well hello to you too," vanessa chuckled. "did you do it?"

"do what?"

vanessa rolled her eyes, groaning. "did you break up with lauren you idiot?"

"i did," the brunette admitted. "but we're back together."

the smirk on vanessa's face fell. "what?" she yelled into the phone. "obviously, you dont get it. once you broke up with her, you weren't supposed to get back together!"

"oops." camila smiled, shrugging even though the girl on the phone couldnt see her.

"this isn't over camila cabello. i promise you that."

camila raised her eyebrow. "say that name again."

vanessa huffed. "camila cabello. why?"

brown eyes took this as her opportunity to clear herself. "wait, that's not my name."

"what are you talking about?" vanessa hissed. "of course it is."

"well yes my name is camila, but my last name isn't cabello. it's... it's hamilton." she lied quickly.

"what?!" she heard vanessa scream into the phone again. "you've got to be kidding me!" camila was soon met with silence from the other side of the phone.

she chuckled and slid her phone into her pocket. vanessa isn't that smart. but hopefully, she bought herself some time.

-

camila sat in the doctor's room while her mom held her repeatedly whispering it's gonna be okay.

her doctor soon ended the room with the results in her hand. sinu held onto her daughter's hand even tighter. camila closed her eyes and rested her head on her mom's shoulder, listening to the doctor tell her what happened. tears formed in her closed eyes, somehow they made their way out and strolled down her cheeks, she then looked up at her mom- giving her the strongest smile she could. of course, sinu smiled back, kissing the top of her head.

camila wiped her tears away and kept the smile on her face. she watched her mom converse with her doctor. she didnt know what they were talking about- she zoned out herself. she mainly thought about lauren. she didn't know what to do anymore.

"ready, baby?" sinu asked, shaking camila out of her thoughts.

"yeah." camila replied simply, getting ready to leave.

"i love you." her mom said, planting another kiss to her daughter's head.

---------------------------------------------------
             hi there might be a double
                   update bc christmas.

                   MERRY CHRISTMAS

what did you guys get?

,
somethings up with camila.
what could it be?
hmmmm 🤔