seven

turns out she was fine and there was nothing wrong- well that's what lauren was told. they texted back and forth for a little (lauren apologizing every 25 minutes) until the doctor told camila she had to rest.

lauren was actually in cancun for a photoshoot. yes she was on a break, but ally convinced her to do this so her career wouldn't plummet and people wouldn't forget her.

"you look gorgeous, lauren." her photographer, romeo, told her.

"thank you." she smiled, and stepped onto the white backdrop.

they were currently at a beach for teen vogue magazine. they were covering lauren over her career and the musical break she was taking. and on top of that, vanessa kept ignoring lauren's calls which was starting to annoy her. she didn't even see why she was so mad, just because she couldn't visit her?

dramatic lauren thought.

-

after her photoshoot, lauren went back to her hotel suite which was absolutely beautiful. the view of the beach was just amazing.

she sat down on her bed and grabbed her macbook laptop. when she opened, stranger was requesting to facetime. she smiled and accepted, waiting for the camera to connect.

"hey superstar." she waved into the camera. she was in her hospital gown and her hair was tousled around, but lauren still found her adorable.

"hey stranger." she smiled. "everything okay?"

the other girl nodded, "i'm fine, i go home tomorrow. how's cancun? is it beautiful?"

lauren smiled and flipped the screen to show her hotel room. "yes, and this is just my hotel room." she laughed.

"nice." brown eyes smiled. "i can't wait to see the magazine."

"i can't believe i actually did this." lauren lightly laughed. "i wanted a break from the photoshoots."

the brunette playfully rolled her eyes. "ugh, celebrities always complainin' about shit."

"shut up!" lauren laughed. "don't make me hang up on you." she playfully threatened.

"wait no baby, i'm sorry."

lauren's heart twitched when she heard her say baby. that warm fuzzy feeling came back like the time when they were leaving denny's and camila clung to lauren for dear life, but as usual, she pushed it away.

"so vanessa keeps ignoring my calls." lauren changed the subject, sighing and picked up her phone to see if she had any missed notification from vanessa.

"sorry to here the that." the other girl said.

lauren shrugged. "it's whatever i guess." she tossed her phone to the side. "do you have social media?"

"yes i do."

"what is it?" lauren pulled out her phone again.

"not telling you."

lauren groaned, "aw come on. seriously?"

she just smiled. "yup. you'll figure out my name if i tell you."

"are you like a wanted criminal or something?" lauren teased.

"no lauren, i am not a wanted criminal," her tone of voice matched lauren's playful one. "i just don't want you to get too attached."

lauren furrowed her eyebrows. "what's that supposed to mean?"

"i mean, in the next few months or so, i'll be gone. very, very far away." she told her.

lauren was still confused. where was she going?  "i could visit."

"you could. but i don't want you to."

now lauren was more confused than ever. what the fuck was this girl talking about? what did she mean that she didn't want her to visit? is this her way of telling lauren that she didn't want this friendship after she left?

"i'm getting pretty tired. i'll call you later." her voice interrupted lauren's thoughts.

"okay."

"bye."

lauren soon meet her own face when the factime call ended. she sighed and closed her laptop. it was only 6:15 and she had nothing to do. why not find a local club? she told herself

-

hours later, lauren was drunk off her ass and she knew she would end up all over the papers the next morning, but at this point she didn't care.

she was currently dancing with some girl's name she had forgotten. she constantly heard her name being called but ignored it and kept dancing. soon her partner stopped and turned around to look lauren in the eyes.

"why'd you stop?" lauren asked, smirking.

her dance partner didn't say anything. she ran her hands up lauren's tank top, she skimmed her stomach before going up to her breasts.

they both knew people were watching and that was starting to freak lauren out but she didn't say a word. she felt the other's girls lips connect with her neck. lauren was frozen. she was drunk, yes- but she barely knew this girl! what if she had like a sexual disease? lauren for sure didn't want that. but lauren was way too drunk to tell her stop and her hormones were getting the best of her.

"you're so hot." the girl growled in her ear.

marissa! lauren finally remembered her name after the memory of her drunkingly blurt out that she was hot.

lauren grabbed marissa's face, taking in her lips in hers. marissa moved her lips back to lauren's neck and kissed down her collarbone.
lauren let out soft moans as she held the back of the jet-blacked hair girl. she knew she would have a few hickies on her neck when she felt marissa suck on her sensitive skin.

"i want you so bad." lauren heard the other girl say whilst she sucked on lauren's skin. she kept whispering dirty things to lauren who remained frozen.

at this point, the alcohol was really starting to kick in. vanessa was no longer on her mind, neither was ally or this whole stupid fucking break she was on. not even the girl with no name. which was weird? why was lauren even thinking about her in the first place? maybe it was the fact that she was in the hospital.

like usual, lauren pushed away all thoughts. she soon was being led somewhere by marissa. cold air hit lauren's face when she realized they were outside. she didn't notice how hot it was in the club and a little sweat forming at her hairline.

marissa led her out to a little white tent on the beach. it was cute and it had a few blanket and pillows scattered on the sand.

lauren felt her lips being attacked by marissa's. marissa undid lauren's jeans, quickly pulling them down getting on her knees.

she wore a devious smirk and looked up at lauren. "lace?" she asked about her choice in underwear. "nice." those were quickly pulled down as well.

marissa's tongue connected with the most sensitive part of lauren's body. lauren reacted by grabbing a fistful of her hair, letting out a deep, throaty, moan.

"fuck."