twenty eight

play "The Fault In Our Stars (MMXIV) by Troye Sivan for more affect to the chapter. so excuse me while i cry.

------------------------------------------------

once lauren touched down, she quickly caught a cab to the hospital. she had no luggage with her, since she left all her stuff back in london. she didn't care either. she could buy a whole new wardrobe... but she couldnt buy a new stranger.

she quickly paid the cab driver, not even bothering to count the amount. she just shoved it at him and hopped out. dinah had texted her the room number and floor earlier, and she made her way up there.

when she reached the floor she saw sinu outside her door.

"sinu!" lauren called her to catch her attention before jogging over to her. the two quickly embraced. sinu cried into the singer's shoulder.

"where is she?" lauren asked the crying mother.

"she's gone, lauren." she sniffled.

the color from lauren's face drained and her stomach dropped. "w-what?"

"she died this morning." sinu told her.

"i didn't get to say goodbye, i-i-i couldve spent more time with her." lauren choked on her tears. she fanned herself to keep from crying but it didnt help. this was all ally's fault. she could've been with her girlfriend this whole time.

so many questions lauren wanted to ask. she didn't know that stranger was dying and how come she never said anything? didnt she trust her?

"this is for you." sinu said, grabbing a cd out of her purse. "my daughter insisted i go home and get this and give it to you if you ever came by."

if. the word broke lauren's heart even more. camila probably hated lauren because she never showed up.

"t-thank y-y-you." lauren stuttered and wiped her face with her sleeve before taking the cd from sinu's cold hands.

"you should go home." her girlfriend's mom told her, rubbing her arm soothingly.

"i can stay with you?" lauren offered.

sinu shook her head. "no it's okay. i'm getting ready to leave. being here isn't really helping, plus i have to explain everything to sofi..." she paused, wiping the fallen tears. "this is going to be so hard on her."

lauren frowned. she forgot camila had a younger sister who probably wouldn't understand and has to deal with the fact that her big sister is gone.

"thank you for making my daughter so happy in these last final moments of her life." the mom grabbed the emerald eyed girl and gave her a small squeeze. "i swear ive never seen her smile so much."

lauren smiled, nodding. "i'm glad i had the honor of making her happy."

sinu gave her a small, sad smile before saying goodbye.

lauren had no idea what to do now. it felt as if her whole life was over and she was missing part of her. she actually was missing a part of her. camila was the missing then in her life and now it's gone again.

she sighed, deciding to go home knowing she'd never see the love if her life again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry these chapters have been kinda short. the next chapter will

be the last and sadly its the end. prepare to have your tissues ready.