nine

"what do you want lauren?"

lauren took stranger's advice and called vansssa the next day.

"vanessa, i'm so sorry. please dont be mad."

"you fucked another girl lauren!" vanessa yelled into the phone.

lauren sighed. "yes, i know- but technically i wasn't really aware of what i was doing and she knew that. and she stole my panties!"

vanessa rolled her eyes. "whatever, i'm busy."

"vanessa please don't-" she sighed when she heard the two beeps, meaning the call had ended.

"no luck?" stranger came from behind lauren, scaring her. she almost forget she was over.

"nope." lauren shook her head and threw her phone down.

"sorry." she frowned.

"it's whatever." lauren shrugged. "anyway, you feel good?"

the other girl rolled her eyes, "i'm fine lauren. i'm seriously tired of you and my mom worrying."

"hey," lauren put her hands up in defense. "i'm just checking. it's not like you just left the hospital." she said sarcastically.

she laughed. "whatever... anyway, i'm hungry, feed me."

"no. feed yourself." lauren laughed.

stranger gasped. "so rude!"

lauren laughed walking over to her cabinets. she then tossed a box of cereal at her. "know yourself out."

she rolled her eyes, "can we just order pizza or something?"

-
it was now eight o'clock at night, and brown eyes was still over at lauren's. pizza boxes were everywhere, movie cases, makeup. it felt like a sleepover and was the most fun the girls had in a long time.

"you should sleepover." lauren told the other girl when she finished her pizza crust.

stranger remembered how she was supposed to try her best to stay away from lauren. "no i probably shouldn't." she shook her head.

"please?" lauren pouted.

she couldn't resist lauren's pouty lip and big round eyes.

she sighed, "fine." she said giving in.

lauren's face widened into a grin as she clapped her hands together. "yay!"

stranger playfully rolled her eyes but inside she knew this was a bad idea, and the more she stayed, the more attached she would get.

-

lauren didn't even remember going to sleep that night and somehow her and stranger were cuddled up in her bed, their legs tangled and arms around each other.

lauren remained frozen, she didn't know if she should... she didn't know if she actually wanted to move. she liked having the feeling of someone in her bed- wrapped around each other. she hadn't had this feeling since her and vanessa were together, even then, it didn't feel anything like this.

lauren saw stranger's brown eyes flutter open.

"hey." she said in a raspy voice.

"hey." lauren replied.

the brunette soon realized the position they were both in and quickly backed up. "oh- um, sorry."

lauren shook her head, "it's fine."

"um, so, breakfast?" she asked trying to get the awkwardness to go away.

lauren nodded, "sure. i can eat."

brown eyes muttered cool and gave her a small smile before climbing out lauren's bed.
inside she was freaking out; not only did she sleep with lauren jauregui in her bed... she was cooking breakfast for her! she knew fans would die to be able to get this chance- she just so happened to be lucky.

while she was getting out the ingredients to make eggs, she heard lauren's phone beep. she knew she would be invading lauren's privacy by checking but she wanted to see what was on her phone.

vanessa ❤️

okay i was doing some thinking and i really hate fighting with you. call me later?

stranger felt her heart something tug at her heart. she knew that as long as vanessa and lauren were fighting, lauren would be spending a lot more time with her.

the buzz of her own phone broke her out of her train of thought. she picked it up and slid the button to answer.

"camila?"

"yes mom?"

"where are you? why didn't you come home? are you safe?" her mother continued with questions.

"i'm fine mom, i'm at lauren's. i slept over."

sinu was shocked. she raised her eyebrow. "lauren?"

"yeah, yanno; the singer." camila laughed softly.

"i know who... i'm just surprised that's all."

sinu's daughter  nodded. "i understand. well i have to go mother, i'll call you later."

"hey," lauren said startling lauren.

the brunette didn't notice that she was only in a t-shirt way too big for her and her hair was tousled but still looked good, she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

she found lauren absolutely beautiful, but obviously pushed all feelings aside. it's not like lauren had any feelings for her. she knew how she felt for vanessa.

"um, i-i-i was just about to get started." she stuttered, quickly grabbing the eggs.

lauren nodded and went to check her phone. camila watched her from the corner of her eye.

"i'll be back." lauren said, taking herself and her phone somewhere else.

the other girl knew lauren saw the text from vanessa and was on her way to call her. despite the feeling in her stomach, she continued to make breakfast.

"that was vanessa." lauren returned.

"oh, really?" camila hummed, stirring the eggs.

"yeah. she apologized."  lauren sat at the bar stool watching the girl in front of her.

damn she has a nice ass lauren thought to herself. she didn't notice herself biting down on her own lip.

"voila!" stranger (to lauren) pushed the plate of eggs to lauren. "it's the only think i know i how to make." she laughed.

lauren laughed with her. "it's all good. i'm not the best cook either."

-

on the other side of the world, vanessa felt lips on her neck. she smiled and turned around.

"did lauren forgive you?" marcus, her secret boyfriend she had been hiding from the public and lauren, asked.

vanessa nodded. "yup. were on good terms."

marcus sighed, "when are you gonna tell her it's officially over?"

"when this movie is over and i go back to california. you know the more i'm with her the bigger my fanbase grows." vanessa clamped her hands around her boyfriend's neck. "i love you, you know that right?"

he nodded, "yes i know. i'm just tired of being in the shadows."

"soon you won't be. okay?"

marcus nodded again.

"great." vanessa smiled, pressing her lips onto marcus's.