fifteen

sorry to the people who tried to read this chapter and it wouldnt load. i accidentally published it and i had to delete it. sorry for the inconvenience. im stupid as fuck.

-------------------------------------------------

the two girls never discussed their relationship status after that. they weren't official but they weren't seeing each other people, and they were just fine with that.

"ugh, i have a meeting with ally in a few." lauren's voice muffled into her stranger's body. they were currently cuddling in lauren's bed as camila was reading a book. lauren's arm was wrapped around camila's torso and her face into the smushed into camila's side while the other girl sat up against the headboard. 

"just skip it." camila replied bluntly, flipping to the next page.

lauren sat up with eyebrow rose up to her forehead, "um have you met ally?"

"actually, no." she shook her head with a teasing smile. "but she can't be that bad."

"oh trust me she is. she may be four feet tall but trust me, she's four feet of pure scary."

camila giggle, shaking her head. "you're crazy."

lauren's lips turned up int a smile as she laud back down on the other girl. "crazy for you."

brown eye's heart stopped- but in a good way. she couldn't help but smile at lauren's words. she didn't reply, only rubbed lauren's arm soothingly. "you should go get ready."

lauren groaned, "fine. mom." she said making the book worm roll her eyes.

lauren disappeared behind the bathroom door. camila saw lauren's discarded clothes on the floor, hearing the shower turn on. her cheeks instantly flushed, she figured it was too soon to see lauren naked... even if was just her clothes.

camila kept her focus on her book even though fifty percent of her brain told her to look.

lauren's head soon poked out. her nakedness was covered by the door. "do you think you could pass me my phone?"

camila nodded, getting up to hand the dark haired her phone.

"thanks." she smiled, going behind the door again.

"no problem." she muttered.

how could lauren be so calm about this? was she fine with her just embracing her body? of course there was nothing wrong with her body, camila saw bikini pictures of her at the beach in a magazine once, and her body was absolutely stunning.

camila looked at the table when she heard the wood vibrate from the buzz of the phone. she was confused when read the name vanessa. how did vanessa get my number? she thought. she then realized she had given lauren the wrong phone.

she debated on whether she read the message or ignore her. she was badly tempted to read it. did lauren her they were over? why is she texting her? lauren was basically hers, right?

camila picked up the phone reading the message:

vanessa

baby i miss you :( why haven't you talked to me?

camila scowled at the message. why did lauren not tell her? but honestly, what were they? could camila even say that they were dating?