You Meet His Child From His Previous Relationship

Start from the beginning

Niall: Today you and Niall were having a date once he was finished at the studio, and he loved it when you went to the studio. So today you decided to go down to the studio, and surprise your boyfriend of 5 months Niall. You got ready wearing,

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63522500

You then took off to the studio, texting Niall that you were on your way. You got to the studio, and made your way past the screaming fans asking for the boys. You got inside and all the boys greeted you, except for Niall he was nowhere to be seen. "Where is Niall?" you asked the boys, "He had to pick Amelia up" Zayn answers, "Oh I should go then" you say, you had never met Amelia and you didn't know when Niall wanted you to meet her, "No Niall said that if you show up before he gets back to make sure you stay" Liam adds in, you nodded and you all sat down and got talking, waiting for Niall to show up. Niall eventually showed up, holding a sleeping little girl with blonde hair in his arms. "Hey princess" he instantly says coming over to you and kissing your cheek, "hey Niall" you whisper, "I have to go back into the studio with the boys, can you please hold her?" Niall asks, "Ni I don't think I should I mean she doesn't know me" you stutter, "Please she will be fine" Niall practically begs, "okay" you say and take her, she doesn't wake up, you were nervous you had never met her, and you didn't know what to do or even how to hold her. "It will be fine, I am right in there thank you soo much, this isn't the ideal way I wanted you to meet her but-" Niall starts to say, "It is okay, go and record before you get in trouble" you whisper, he smiles at you before he runs in. You held Nialls girl letting her sleep on you. Niall came out quietly ever now and again to check on you to make sure you were okay. He was close to finishing up, and Amelia woke up, "Daddy?" she asks confused as she rubs her eyes, "No it's y/n daddy is in the there" you say pointing to him as she looks over, "I want daddy, I don't know you" she whispers, you nod and get up and walk to the room, and look through the glass, Niall smiles at you both and waves as he sings. Amelia waves back, he finishes up and comes out, "sleeping beauty woke up" he says as you hand Amelia back to Niall. Amelia giggles, "Amelia do you know who this is?" he asks, she shakes her head "This is the lady daddy has been telling you about" "the one you said you loved?" she cutely asks, "Yes princess this is her" "So am I going to spend time with her?" she asks looking at you with Nialls eyes, "if y/n will spend time with you yes" Niall answers her bouncing her on his hip. "How about dinner with my two favorite girls?" Niall asks, "Nados?" Amelia asks, "She is definitely your child." you giggle, you go to Nandos and get to know Amelia more.

Zayn: You and Zayn were at your house about to have lunch and go out before he had to pick his son up from school. You had both literally just sat down when Zayns phone went off, he wasn't going to answer it before he noticed it was the school calling. He answered, after a few minutes he got off the phone, "Adam bumped his head at school, I have to pick him up" Zayn states as he grabs his jacket, "Okay I hope he is okay, I'll get going then" "No y/n come with me" he says in a rush. You follow him out to the car quickly, and hop in. "Zayn are you sure you want me there?" "Yes it is fine" he answers, you just nod, and sit silently as Zayn drives to the school, seeming a little nervous. You arrive and we both rush out, you both, go through the front office, and you both get passes to go into the school and go to where Adam was lying on the little bed, in the sick bay with an icepack on his head. "Hey buddy" Zayn sweetly says as he enters and squats down to Adams level on the bed, "Hi Dad" he sniffles, "What happened little man?" Zayn asks, "I fell and hit my head on the slide" he sniffles, "Mrs Malik can you please sign this for us?" the staff lady asks, "Uhh I'm-" you start to say, "It's okay you can sign it y/n" Zayn interrupts you, you sign it, and Zayn signals you to where Adam was, and you went beside Zayn. "How about we get you home Adam?" Zayn asks Adam, Adam nods, Zayn stands up, "are you okay to walk honey?" you ask Adam, "yes" he shyly answers, and stands up, "Don't baby him, he is a man, he is a Malik he is strong" Zayn says, you look at Zayn and giggle a little. "Dad who is the girl?" his son asks, "she is a lady son, and she is my girlfriend" Zayn proudly answers, "Oh so this is y/n?" Adam asks as he hands the ice-pack back to the staff lady, and walks out with the two of you. "Yes this is the lovely y/n, you're going to be good for her aren't you?" "yes dad I am" he mumbles looking down, "Good because I taught you better than that" Zayn states and Adam nods, "So Adam how old are you?" "I am 7" he answers, "y/n do you have any kids?" "No I don't" you answer wondering where that question randomly came from, "oh, so I'm not going to have anyone to play with?" Adam asks a little sad, "son just wait you never know" Zayn says winking at you, "Take it slow Malik" you giggle, "Yeah dad don't scare her off take it slow" Adam says as he opens the door to the car, "Wow who would have thought I would take advice from my 7 year old son" Zayn jokes, "he is a wise kid Zayn." you reply, and quickly kiss Zayns cheek, "ew" Adam whines, "you're just jealous you didn't get a kiss" Zayn says poking his tongue out at his son in the back seat.