58. #47 Torey Krug (Boston Bruins)

For unicornodarkmagic, hope you'll like it:)

It's the fourth day since the season ended for Bruins and Torey seems to be relaxing after frantic months of hockey. And your holiday started a while ago, you being a student of pedagogics. One day he comes home, huge grin on his cheeks as he trots into your living room. He plops down next to you and stares at you wordlessly.

"Torey, are you okay?" you chuckle snuggle closer to him. You hear him chuckle: "Perfectly fine. Y/N, baby, look at me, please."

You look up at him, at his beaming eyes: "Are you sure you are alright? You seem...odd."
"Perfectly fine, I swear. Listen...I was thinking...since we haven't gotten real holidays since we started dating..."

He pulls two tickets from the pocket on the back of his jeans and continues: "We should go on a cruise. Just the two of us. A nice, relaxing holiday on a cruiser."
"Are you being serious right now?"
"Of course. Baby, I feel bad for not spending time with you during the season and I want to make it up to you. And I know how much you've always wanted to go on a cruise."

"Torey..." you sigh, knowing no words are needed to explain how you feel. Your gazes meet and you share loving, yet passionate kiss.

"So...will it good enough?" he asks jokingly when you pull apart and tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear. Even though he sounds happy, you can see it in his eyes he is concerned how would you react. You take his hand in yours and look at him: "It's perfect. Couldn't wish for a better way to spend holidays with you."

Two days later your bags are packed and your passports ready for an adventure.

"Y/N, our ride is here! Are you ready?" Torey yells from the hallway and soon you hear his footsteps approaching your bedroom. Not a minute passes before his head peeks in: "Baby, we really have to go. The ship won't wait for us."

You look up at him with red puffy eyes and he quickly sits down next to you: "Were you crying? What's wrong? Listen, if you don't want to go, that's okay..."
"No, Torey, I want to go. You know how much I wished to go cruising..."

"Then what's wrong?"

You look down at your lap and whisper quietly, tears falling on the fabric of your dress: "I-I might have to tell you something..."

"O-kay."
"Promise, you won't get mad."
"I promise," he puts his arm around you and pulls you closer to him. He leans his chin on top of your head and mumbles: "What's wrong?"
"Well...it seems that three of us will go on a cruise."
"Excuse me? Wh-What are you trying to say?"
"Torey, I am pregnant."

He gently grabs your arms and turns you around. Now you are facing him and you can't look away. Instead of disbelief on his face, you see nothing but love: "I am gonna be a dad?"

"I guess that means we will be parents, yes. Aren't you mad?"
"Mad? What for? I am excited! This is the best thing that could've happened to us!"

You smile at him, but there is something bothering you. Being caring boyfriend as he is, he notices that: "There is something else, isn't it?"
"Yeah. But I will tell you later, we have to go now."

You catch the ship just in time and as soon as you get to your room, it starts moving. Torey looks at you and grins: "We made it."
"Just in time," you return him a grin and squeak as he traps you against the wall, his hands on both sides of your head. Grinning mischievously, he brushes his lips against yours and kisses you. When he pulls away, his grin is even wider: "Guess this will be the best trip of our life."