Tattoos

This needs some explaining. I got this idea from tumblr but idk who they are so just know its not mine and I don't own the idea. So MD characters live in a world where they're all born with a tattoo like marking on their ankle. Nobody has the same tattoo and they're all different. (Sort of like cutie marks but they're born with it) whenever they fall in love, they find that persons tattoo somewhere on their body. It doesn't have to be soulmate love it can also be friendship. Alright, understood? If not it should make sense later on. Enjoy

I rolled over in my bed and didn't realise how close I was to the edge until I hit the floor. I let you a grunt of pain.

"Garroth, you ok bro?" Laurence's voice asked through my door.

"Yeah" I groaned while pushing myself up from the stone floor. I lazily walked over to the door and opened it. Laurence was up and ready for the day unlike me. He was fully dressed, while I was still only in my boxers. His hair was done while mine was disheveled.

"Well, we don't have to leave for our post for another hour I'm downstairs making breakfast"

(GUYS! This is starting to get sad for me cause this is like the good ol' days when they were in the guard station all living together and Aphmau was still lord, anyways back to the story)

With those words, Laurence descended the stairs. I sighed and decided to just go downstairs like this to eat and then get dressed. Laurence was cooking pancakes and while he did that I poured myself some orange juice. As I was pouring...

"Hey guys I'm here-"

Aphmau came to an abrupt stop in the doorway. She froze mid sentence when her eyes landed on me.

Why is she staring like that? And why is she blushing? Oh wait....

My face started to heart up as I realised why she was acting that way. I was only in my boxers...

"Uh..H-hi" I stuttered awkwardly. I followed her eyes to my wrist. And that's when my face suddenly turned to the temperature to lava. Resting on my wrist, broad as day, was a small dark purple dragon, also known as her tattoo. I quickly put my hand behind my back.

"H-hi" she cleared her throat, "I just came to give you guys this" she chirped while placing a basket of fruit on the table, "Zoey picked too much, and we can't store it all so I thought you guys could use it"

"Thanks Aphmau" Laurence thanked. I just kept quiet and held my head low.

Aphmau left and as soon as the door closed Laurence burst into a fit of laughter. I sat down and slammed my head on the table. 

"B-bro, that was...hilarious!" Laurence said between laughs. I groaned and looked at my wrist.

"Stupid thing..."

A P H M A U

I woke up too early. It's been too hard to sleep in lately. I went into Levin and Malachi's room to see the two fast asleep. I grinned at the sight of my young children. I tip toed over to Levin and stroked his blond hair. His small halo tattoo was marked on my left thumb. I sat on the edge of Malachi's bed and looked at the small ghost tattoo on the back of my right hand, this was Malachi's tattoo. I left the room and silently closed the door. I went downstairs to see Zoey cooking and cutting fruit.