SHE TOTTALLY SHIPD GARRMAU

Alright if you haven't seen Aphmaus newest vlog I suggest you go check it out! And she talks about ships and I'm not saying that she ships Garrmau because I ship Garrmau I'm going through the video and finding hints this'll be totally ridiculous and probably not true but meh.

1. She hinted at Larrmau sinking

2. She said for an obscure character O'Khasis guard number three O'Khasis who do we know from O'Khasis Oldest of three???? Garroth! We know its not Zane because she said jokingly. It could be Vylad but we haven't seen him in 15 years! So my conclusion is Garroth.

3. She said she doesn't let her ships get in the way IN THE MAIN STORY but we all know those side stories? Free. Game. Who does she always have a little romance with in all the side stories pretty much? Hmmm let me thi-GARROTH but, really they went on a date, haunted house they did the tripping and almost kiss, Garroth brags about the kiss in the misunderstanding, the beach Garroth and Laurence get into an argument on Garroth confessing. And in the Halloween one she calls kid Garroth cute and Big Garroth got a nosebleed and passed out from her HOTNESS.

That's all I'm gonna say yeah its ridiculous I get that, I just wanted to say it. And she also said she reads our fanfictions??? Let's be real, she totally read mentallyloves because she's like the TOP Garrmau writer on here. Anyways, that's just what's been on my mind how's your day? If its early where you are like it is here, how was your day? You guys can always come to me if you need to rant about anything I can be your therapist although I might not give the best advice. Or even if you just wanna get to know me more that's great! We can get to know eachother and become best friends!!! Anyways I gotta go I have school XD I love you all with all my butt, I'd say heart but my butt is bigger!! Yes I took that from tumbler... Anyways! Love you all byeeee❤❤❤❤❤ wow I wanted a lot more than intended...

CRAP I just remembered I have midterms today!!!! HALP HALP help mehhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm dead I've died make my tombstone Garrmau GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD

And because this is a rant its unedited you get me for what I am with all ma flaws and mistakes bai